Monday, May 14, 2007

Surprise!

Jordan apologized to me for kissing me. “I didn’t know it bothered you so much,” he said and then added. “I wish I knew you loved me then Anna.”

I didn’t even allow myself to think of what could’ve happened if he knew. I get the feeling that we wouldn’t be such good friends if we went out then. When I told him that he told me I was probably right.

He had to leave to get back to work. “Thanks for bringing Jenna by to see me,” he said before he ducked into my car again to say ‘bye’ to her. “Have fun tomorrow with mommy,” he told her.

“Ummm, Jordan? I forgot to tell you something,” I bit my lip as he straightened up in front of me.

“What did you forget?”

“Well,” I looked up at him. “The thing is Jenna isn’t going anywhere tomorrow. I somehow managed to get Jenna for you until tomorrow evening.” I grinned, “Yay?”

“You what?” He turned to glance at her, “Oh my god! How could you? I can’t watch her all night!” He grabbed my arms, “Babe I don’t know the first thing about babies! How am I supposed to take care of her all night?”

“Jordy,” I twisted my arms around so that I was now holding his arms. “You can do this! You know you want too! Besides, it’s not like I even meant to do this, I just wanted you to see her for a couple minutes so that you’d cheer up! Hank is the one who talked Heather into letting you take her for the night! He’s the one who mentioned to her that it would be nice if they spent some time alone. He’s the one who reminded her that you were Jenna’s father and you wanted to be in her life!” I stopped long enough to take a breath, “I didn’t ask them! And I didn’t know what to say either; everything happened so fast, they had me piled up with all the baby stuff and on my way before I could even bat an eyelash!”

Jordan rammed his fingers through his hair; he balled up his hands and growled. “What the hell am I doing to do?” He peeked at Jenna; she waved so he waved back. “You!” He spun around towards me, “You are going to help me take care of her.”

I shook my head, “I’m spending the night with Josh and Jesse. I’m not even going to home!”

“No!” He pointed his finger at me. “You went over there, you took Jenna and now you have to help me! Otherwise Heather will never let me see my daughter again!”

“Jordy, I can’t.”

“You have to Anna,” he backed off towards the shop. “I have to get back to work.” He turned and almost ran back into the building. He didn’t bother to turn around when I yelled out to him.

Damn it all! How the hell am I going to explain this to Josh? He’s going to be so upset with me!

I climbed back into my car and looked at the time.

“Do you want to go see Uncle Josh and Jesse?” I asked Jenna as I slipped the car into reverse.

Let’s hope Josh sees this as a chance for Jess to plat with someone new.

It’s going to be ok, I told myself.

Ring. Ring.

I stopped the car and grabbed my phone. When I said ‘hello’, Jenna said, ‘hi’.

“Who was that?” Josh’s voice came over the phone.

Oh crap!

14 comments:

Anna said...

heeheehee! double! ~l~

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!
I hope Josh doesnt make this a big deal!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Anna is the best! Double posts - I love days like these!

Misty

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, woo hoo hoo!!!

THANK YOU!!!

G

Anonymous said...

Josh better be cool about it...

Anonymous said...

Josh better be cool about it...

PCS said...

YYYaayyy 2 post!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I agree Josh better be cool with it! Especially after what he's gone thru and he knows that Jordy doesn't have any experience.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

surprise indeed! i love double posts!!!
and josh will be cool about it.. i mean it's josh! he has tooo!!!
hmmm does it mean that they are all going to spend the night at anna's & jordans place? i mean i think that would be more convenient, so anna can be with josh and help jordan out at the some time if necessary!!! hihi anddddd they would spent the night at anna's like josh said he would!!!!
oeh i can't wait to read about josh' reaction!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Josh doesn't make a big deal out of the Jenna thing. Anna can't expect Jordan to watch a baby alone overnight for the first time! The man has no experience! She and Josh should stay at the house kinds in the background, just incase he needs any help!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Surprise is right! I loved the double post. Josh *has to be cool with this. They both need to spend the night and help Jordy.

Anonymous said...

hopefully josh is cool with it! jordy could probably use all the help he can get ! lol josh and anna still hopefully will spend the night together...but what if he doesnt want to come and anna and jordy are all alone..after she just confessed her feelings to him even tho she says that she is over him...

Anonymous said...

ooo and i forgot THANKS ANNA for the double post!!!!!!lovin it and more plz:D hehe u noe u got us addicted it ur fault were so greedy lol !

Anonymous said...

Josh will be okay with this. He and Jesse could stay over. SLUMBER PARTY!! Throw on Cars and it will be all good :^)

Great post, and I was very Surprised!!

Vikki