Monday, May 28, 2007

Just Love Me

Zack had given me his word that he wouldn’t run interference for me. He told me that despite his better judgment, he would let me handle Josh on my own but did offer to help if I needed any. So when Josh told met hat he thought we needed to talk, my thoughts immediately jumped to Jordan.

From the time I left the house that morning until the time I left work, Jordan called my cell phone a total of 22 times; 4 before he left the house for work, 3 from his cell on the way to work, 6 from work, 4 more on his cell after work and then 5 more when he got home. And with those 22 calls, he left me a couple messages asking me to call him, ‘please don’t do this,’ he begged in one message. Needless to say, I didn’t call him back; I wasn’t as mad at him as I was when I ran out of the house, but I was still pretty pissed off.

I wasn’t quite sure what I would tell Josh, I wasn’t sure if he needed to know the details of what went down with Jordan or if telling him I was completely ticked off with him was good enough. But you don’t know what Jordan told him, I thought. He could already know and that’s what he wants to talk to you about. I wanted to head him off and explain it to him but for some reason I didn’t, I stood there and stared at him chest, wondering what the night would bring.

To my surprise, Josh took my hand in his and pulled me into his arms. Without a word he gave me a tight squeeze and kissed my forehead. I glanced up at him; this wasn’t the action I thought he’d take from his greeting just seconds ago. I went to ask him what was going on but he touched the tip of his finger against my lips, silencing me.

Stepping back from me, he reached out his hand and closed his door, locking it in one easy motion. I searched his face, trying to find some indication of how he was feeling but he was hiding his emotions very well. His eyes didn’t lift to mine as his fingers grasped the pull of my jacket’s zipper to drag it down over the curve of my breasts but a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth when he slipped his hands inside the zipper to slide my jacket back over my shoulders and spotted my work smock. “I was in a hurry,” I told him.

With a slight nod of his head, Josh worked my jacket down over my arms until I was free from the sleeves. Then he turned to quickly hang it up, his hands only leaving me for a minute, if that, it seemed. His attention was on the strings that held my smock closed at my waist, he was leaning to the side as he slowly pulled them loose, one after the other. Just having him touching me, removing my clothes like this, made me wonder if he wasn’t horny and one glance downwards told me that he was definitely excited. If his touch wasn’t enough, just seeing the affect this was having on him, magnified my response greatly; I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning and my nails dug into my the palm of my hands as I tried to hold back from stopping him so I could direct his attention to other areas that needed his gentle caresses.

Once both sets of strings were untied, Josh’s fingertips trailed up over my sides, sending shivers throughout my body. It’s only then that he looked up, his blue eyes clouded with the same desire that ran through my body. As he lifted the smock from me, I lifted my hands to his waist; I wanted him closer.

Gone were any thoughts on what he wanted to talk about, if he would’ve asked me then, I don’t know if I could’ve told him my own name. My only focus was on the man in front of me and how I could make him feel as hot all over as he made me with just a few simple touches.

Josh lowered his head when my hands gripped his shirt and spoke softly. My fingers tightened even more around the material it held as a wave of pleasure washed over me from the simple ‘patience beautiful’ that fell from his lips. Oh how I want those lips on my skin, I thought; I couldn’t believe how badly I yearned for him.

His breath was warm against my neck, “You distracted me,” he chuckled softly.

“But I didn’t do anything,” I told him before I pressed my lips against his throat.

His groaned response was deep, almost as if he came from the very depths of his soul. He told me that just a look was enough to make him forget everything. “I want…” his voice trailed off as he rubbed his thumbs over my harden nipples. He smiled, his whole face lit up when I grasped his upper arms to stop from melting on the spot. “You like that?”

“Mmmhmm!” Was all I could manage to reply with.

Josh picked me up and carried me over to the couch, laying me down on my back. But instead of joining me, he sat on the floor next to the couch. When I reached for him, he told me that he wanted to make love to me, “But I think we should talk about you moving in first.”

I’ll admit I didn’t want to talk at all. I whined, which I hated to do. I told him I’d talk about anything if he just take me into his room and let me drive him wild.

I wish I could say he gave in but he didn’t. He just gave me a kiss on the cheek.

And then my phone rang.

Josh sighed, “It’s probably Jordan,” he told me. “He called here a few times tonight, asking me to get you to call him when you get here.”

10 comments:

Anna said...

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That was a DIRTY DIRTY trick Josh pulled. Tsk, tsk. I hope Ana can clear her head enough to make the right decision. And I hope Josh is the man I think he is and does't have a problem with her needing more time.

I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!! Can't wait til the next post...

Vikki

Anonymous said...

I agree. That wasn't fair of Josh at all! He shouldn't have to tempt her like that. If she wants to move in, she will, but I hope she makes her decision on her long term feelings - not the ones in that moment!

Anonymous said...

I still want Anna with Jordan!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with vikki and bmr that was totally planned by josh..this way she is just not thinking clearly and will move in with her..he is playing very dirty lol...omg anna just answer the phone sounds like jordan isnt going to stop! 22 times lol!

Mehreen said...

Well it doesn't sound like Jordan did anything crazy...I really wish we could get to the talk! I want to know what Josh has to say!

Anonymous said...

i'm really starting to not like josh. i don't know why but i think what jordan said is right. he seems really controlling and everyone seems to know that except for anna.

tita said...

oh no!! Jordan is so bugging.
XOXO

nicole said...

I'm actually pretty torn about Josh and Jordon. I love Josh and think he is a great guy, but I do think he is being pretty protective. He needs to tone it down if he wants to keep Anna. Jordon just needs to cool it! He needs to realize that Anna does love Josh. If he ever wants a chance with her, he is completely blowing it.

Anonymous said...

I want to see what both of them have to say for themselves!!!! I can't wait!!

BTW, Anna how are you and your sister doing?
M