Tuesday, May 1, 2007

And Some Times I Feel Like The Jerk

The moment I looked up at Josh, I felt like such a bitch. How could you do that to him? How could you act like that in front of his family? I was disgusted with the way I reacted. You are no better than Carol, you know that? I’ll bet his family is starting to think twice about you being with him. And I’m sure his mom doesn’t like that I’m wearing the necklace and ring now. “Josh I’m so sorry, I overreacted. I made a fool of myself and I’ve embarrassed you. I’m sorry.”

Josh didn’t say anything as I rambled on, he didn’t try to tell me that I wasn’t overreacting or a fool. Once I stopped he did something that surprised me, he turned and started to walk away. “Josh?” He didn’t turn around, he just kept walking but not in the direction of the dining room, he was headed down a hall I wasn’t down before. “Josh!” I quickly kicked off my boots and ran after him.

He was waiting for me when I came around the corner he not long ago turned. I didn’t realize he would be there and I almost ran into him. “Oh!” I was surprise to see him. And even more surprised when he closed the distance between us, kissing me so passionately that I thought my knees would melt. It was a good thing he was holding on to me because I felt like I would sink to the floor in a puddle of desire when he moved back enough to smile down at me.

“I don’t deserve you,” I barely managed to whisper.

“Yes you do,” he kissed the tip of my nose. “Just like I deserve you.”

“But I do stupid things, I make everything worst than it is and I -” He cut me off with another knee melting kiss. “Keep that up,” I groaned when he pulled back. “And I’ll be yours forever.”

Josh laughed at that, “You are already mine, Anna. Don’t you remember?” He slipped his finger under my collar and pulled out his grandmother’s necklace. I lifted my hand to his, “You told me that you were mine as much I am yours.”

“I remember,” I hugged him tight. “I meant every word too Josh.” He nodded and then pointed to the left. “What?” I turned to look. On the wall was an old photo, a wedding photo. “Is that your grandparents?” Although he nodded, I didn’t need him to confirm it. “You look like your grandfather.”

“Yes, my grandmother likes to tell me that all the time.” Josh gazed down at me. “She says that out of all the grandchildren, I am the most like him in every way. She told me that no normal woman would be able to make me happy.”

I raised a brow at that, “Then what are you doing with me?”

Josh leaned down and softly bit my neck, “You, my dear, are not a normal woman.” He kissed the spot he bit. “You test me.” Kiss. “You tempt me.” Kiss. “You drive me insane at times and make me want to pull you over my knee and spank you.” He chuckled and kissed my jaw this time. “But most of all Anna,” Josh ran his tongue along my earlobe and groaned, “You make me feel more alive than I ever felt before.”

“I turn you on?”

He nodded, “Yes you do that too.” As if he needed to prove it, he grasped my hand and guided to him, “But,” he groaned again and seemed to lose his train of thought as my hand moved over him. “Mmmm honey.”

I smiled; I loved knowing that I had the same effect on him as he did on me. “So you aren’t mad at me for what I did?”

“You are asking that when you have me at your mercy?” He seemed shocked, “I’m not willing to risk the damage you could inflict if I said yes.”

“Josh,” I shook my head at him. “I wouldn’t dream of hurting you. Please tell me what you are thinking.”

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Well I’m thinking about being in the shower and you join me, like the other night when you came over and caught me singing to my soap.” He smiled, “I see the naughty grin on your face as you grab the soap and look up at me with this innocent grin on your face as you ask me -”

“Josh!” I slapped his arm. “I didn’t mean that!”

“What?” Josh opened his eyes and stared down at me. “You asked what I was thinking!” If I didn’t see the light in his eyes, I would’ve thought he didn’t know what I really meant.

But I decided to play along with him, “So?” I moved around behind him, my hand were on his back. “I asked you what?” I pressed my body against his back as I stretched up as far as I could. “Would you like me to wash your back?”

“Mmmm,” he turned to me, pulling me back into his arms. “That wasn’t a smart idea on my part,” he admitted.

“I don’t know,” I kissed him. “I think that it was a wonderful idea, can we go home and try it?”

Josh nipped at my neck, “I wish we could.”

“We can,” I told him before he captured my mouth in another knee melting, mind numbing kiss that I loved so much.

I would like to say that we went home but we didn’t, we got caught making out by his mom. “Ah-hmmm!”

Josh turned to look at her as I buried my face against his chest. “H-hey Mom!” Josh said a little louder than normal. I chuckled against his chest and he swatted at my bum. “No comments from you honey.”

“I came to see if everything was ok,” his mother stated. “But I see that you two have already made…up.”

I couldn’t help it; I started to laugh when she said that. “Oh lord,” I cried against Josh’s chest as I held on tight to him.

Josh laughed with me, “Ummm don’t mind Anna mom, she’s…ummm…” I looked up at him and he kissed the tip of my nose. “So in love with me that she doesn’t know what she’s doing anymore.” He nodded, turning back to his mom. “Apparently one of the many side effects of being with me is strange and sudden bursts of laughter that ummm…oh hell,” he shrugged. “There’s no excuse for her, she’s just amazing. I love her and I asked her to marry me.”

15 comments:

Anna said...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I hope that all is well for you all ~s~

I just realized it's almost two here and I've got so much to do...~sigh~

See you all tomorrow! Have a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

It's so good that they can have disagreements and not have the whole relationship fall apart...that's what real life is all about. I am SO addicted to this (and your other) blog!

Anonymous said...

I ditto EXACTLY what catrina said!
:-D

Anonymous said...

I loved Loved LOVED this post. So cute!

Misty

Anonymous said...

I ditto catrina and misty can't wait for tomorrow

keisha

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Josh's mom wanted to say.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

hihihi sweet!!!

Amber said...

He told his mom he asked her to marry him.. OMG... so what does mom think... cant wait to find out!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I can't wait for his mom's response! I hope she's not mad, although I bet she will be more than a little surprised! We'll see tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

it seems like the relationship they had went from 'love' to kinda purely sexual. they can't wait till they get home? thye have to have the dirty talk in his parents house? at first it was cute and relateable, but now i just skim through it, its the same shit over and over again, its like filler for the blog.

Anonymous said...

I love the sexual talk in between fights. It really makes me take a good look at my own relationship and want to bring the fun and spontaneity back! Ii can't wait to hear what Momma has to say....I think Anna will be a little embarassed to go back to the family.

Anonymous said...

At which point did josh ask her to marry him? did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that kinda put Anna in an awkward position? I thought she hadn't officially said yes yet?

Annie Register said...

Ashley you are right...I didn't think about that! If she tells them she said yes, his mom would think she is crazy for agreeing to marry a man she hasn't known very long, and if she tells them she said no, his mom will want to know why she doesn't want to marry a man as wonderful as her son!

Anonymous said...

Annie- excelent point! Either way she responds, she's the one that's going to be put into a bad light! This makes for twice that Anna has been forced to make a decision/comment about a false proposal! Poor Anna!

I think it's weird how they paw at each other like a couple of horny teens, wherever they go! I would never makeout with my hubby like that at my in-laws house! Maybe I'm just a prude! LoL Maybe I SHOULD try it, put a spark back in our marriage!

~Lizzie~