Friday, April 27, 2007

Be Careful Little Eyes What You See

Saturday morning I woke up feeling happy to be alive. Josh was still sleeping so I stayed in bed with him, watching him sleep. Every time I really looked at him, I was surprised by how extremely handsome he was and this time was no different. I laid there thinking how lucky I was that he was in my life and not only because he was handsome but because he was the most loving man I ever met in my life. I couldn’t even imagine being without him, I never wanted to know what it would be like to not be with him anymore; just the thought made me sad.

“You know there’s food in the cupboards if you are hungry,” he murmured.

I stared at him, thinking he was talking in his sleep because his eyes were still closed and he didn’t move towards me. I chuckled softly; I didn’t want to wake him.

“I’m not being funny Anna,” he opened one eye and smiled. “I’m not on the menu this morning.”

I laughed, “Are you sure?” I snuggled up to him, “I heard there was a ‘chef’s special’ on the menu, and if I’m cooking, that’s you babe.” To prove my point, I tilted my head back until my lips were on his; I proceeded to nibble on his bottom lip. “Mmmm, just the way I like you!”

He laughed, “Sleepy and incoherent?”

I nodded, “Yes I tend to get my way then.” I managed to move him onto his back and crawl on top of him even realized what I was doing. As I kissed him, he ‘woke’ up more and more until he was wide awake and wanting more than I was letting him have. He tugged impatiently at my shirt, his hands pushing it up over my back and shoulders as I moved against his body.

When I stopped so he should remove my shirt, he took advantage of that and rolled me over onto my back. “You are beautiful,” he whispered as his lips trailed down to my neck. A groan escaped his lips, “So beautiful.”

“Ama booful daddy!” Jesse giggled.

Josh quickly pulled the sheets up over us, covering me up completely, “Jesse! Get out!” I moved the sheets back enough to see Jesse, he looked horrified, Josh never yelled at him like that before.

“Sorry daddy!” Jesse cried as he ran from the room.

“Damn, damn, damn!” Josh rolled off me and sat up on the edge of the bed. “Jesse come back, daddy didn’t mean to yell at you.” He handed me back my shirt and I slipped it on, “Jesse? Please come back.”

We listened but it was a few minutes before we heard Jesse’s footsteps getting closer. He peeked around the corner and stared at his dad, “I sorry daddy.”

Josh held out his arms and Jesse ran towards him. “Daddy didn’t mean to yell, you just surprised me.”

Jesse wrapped his arms around Josh’s neck, “Ama booful daddy?”

Josh chuckled, “Yes Anna is beautiful Jesse. I love her very much.”

“Jesse love Ama daddy.”

I smiled at the both of them. Getting to my knees I sat behind Josh, wrapping my arms around the two of them, “You two are the best, did you know that?”

Josh leaned down to kiss me.

Jesse stood up and kissed my cheek, giggling as he did so.

The three of us spent the morning together. I kept expecting Jesse to ask me to leave like he did the last time he was here but he seemed to want me close by, if I so much as moved out of his sight he came running to find me.

When I went to get ready for work, I could hear Josh and Jesse talking in the living room. “Daddy love Ama?”

“Yes Jesse, I love Anna with all my heart.” I smiled; it never got old, hearing him say that he loved me.

“Daddy marry Ama?”

Josh was quiet for a moment, “It would be one of the happiest days of my life, when Anna agrees to marry me Jesse. But right now, we are just getting to know each other.”

“Otay daddy.”

I soon joined them, “I have to get going.” I didn’t want to go, I wanted to call in sick but I couldn’t. Although it didn’t help, it was nice when Jesse didn’t want me to go either.

Work was very uneventful and I was fine with that. I didn’t run into Hank at all, which kind of surprised me but I was happy that I didn’t.

Before I left Josh’s he asked me if I was going to come over after work. “You did tell my parents you’d be there for dinner tomorrow,” he reminded me. I told him I would go there after work. So I was really happy when the time to go home came.

I didn’t expect him to be awake when I got home but he was, barely.

“Come on, let’s go to bed,” I took him by the hands, leading him into his room.

That night we finished what we started that morning.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Ok....so I felt bad (damn my need to please! ~l~)and went and threw this post together as quickly as I could. If it doesn't make sense at all, I'm sorry! ~g~

Good night everyone...I'll see you all in the morning...tomorrow morning that is ~l~

Anonymous said...

It was a good post. HOWEVER, we really want to know what is going on with the custody battle - you are killing us!

Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Thank you Anna! Great Post this and once in this Life are the only good reason I have for coming into work these days!

Have a great weekend!

Kelley

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and spent the last week starting from the beginning! I absolutely love it! Keep up the great work!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can't wait to read what happens at dinner. I hope we hear something about the investigation about Carol...

LOVE this blog!!!

Vikki