Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love The Way You Look At Me

“Babe…” I finished buttoning Jenna up and he moved towards the crib. I had wanted to give her a hug and a kiss but he turned before I could even say anything. I smiled as I watched him with Jenna; I didn’t even realize that he never finished his last thought. But nothing could’ve stopped me from noticing the heat in his green eyes when he turned back towards me after making sure Jenna was resting comfortably in her crib.

As he strolled purposely towards me, I couldn’t help the nervous excitement that started to build inside me. In the month that Jordan and I had been dating, the furthest that we had gone was kissing on his bed - he had yet to actually touch anyone part of me that was covered by my clothing - and the anticipation was killing me.

So when he pulled me out of Jenna’s room and backed me against the wall, my body was already responding to him. To tell the truth, I was surprisingly turned on by his actions and the grin on his face as his body pressed me back against the wall.

His lips grazed my jaw as he asked me if he ever mentioned how hot I looked tonight. “There’s something about this dress,” he whispered, lifting his hand to my shoulder - his fingers trailing along the strap of the dress. “It makes me think of you without it.”

Closing my eyes, I smiled, “What do you think about?”

“Hmm,” his mouth opened against the base of my neck. “Your hair surrounding my face, the weight of your breasts against my chest - the feel of your body gripping my cock.”

My lips parted as he spoke. I found myself holding his arms to keep the floating feeling aside as his lips found my pulse. “I think about a lot of things Babe.” Moving back slightly, he stopped, the only sound was our breathing.

Lifting my head, my eyes fluttered until I managed to open them to stare into his green ones.

“The main thing I think of is how much I want to taste you.”

“Taste me?” I squeaked.

“Mmmhmm,” he lowered his head again, this time his lips closed around my earlobe. My fingernails dug into his skin as I held tightly to him while his lips sent feelings I never experienced before through my body. With a groan, I pressed my body against his, needing to feel every inch of him.

“Yes, taste you,” he breathed against my ear. “To part your lips and plunge into you - tasting you on my lips and tongue as you moan and groaned in pleasurable torment beneath my face.”

“Jordy!” I gasped. I never expected him to say something like that, ever. And I never expected the flood of heat and wetness between my thighs just from hearing him say he wanted to -

“What Babe?” He trailed kisses along my jaw. “You don’t want to know how badly I want to make you cum with my mouth.”

My eyes widened but any words I was going to say were swallowed by his mouth as he took possession of mine. This kiss was unlike any other that we had shared before, this time he wasted no time in letting me know exactly how badly me wanted me. With every stroke of his tongue, he let me know that, for this moment, I was his in every since of the word.

And I loved it. For the first time in my life, I felt my need to control every moment disappearing and it actually made me happy. I knew I could trust him. I knew he wouldn’t hurt me.

I let him have control over me.

His hands were at my waist when he first pressed me against the wall but as he kissed me and awaken a desire that I didn’t even know I possessed, they began to travel upwards. Every single inch his hands moved the more sensitive my skin became under the light material of the dress. By the time his hand brushed over the back of my bra, my breasts ached and I was desperate to feel his mouth around my nipples - through my clothe would’ve been torture though, I wanted his lips on my bare skin.

His hand stopped though, his kiss stopped too. “Anna…” his breathes were coming hard and quickly when he pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, a little confused, I didn’t want to break the spell I was under.

“I…ummm…” He swallowed hard as his forehead rested against mine. “I um…I think we should…maybe….change.”

“Change?” I asked, bewildered. “I thought you wanted to talk about me and my dress?”

“I -” He cleared his throat. “I just think we should change.” Pulling away from me, he told me that he needed to get out of his clothes. “I can only stand being in these clothes for so long.”

“But we…” I blinked. I couldn’t wrap my head around what he was saying. Why would be back me up against the wall, only to stop when he had me heated up.

He wouldn’t look at me as he played with the front of his shirt. “Let’s just changed Babe.” He went to turn but stopped. “I placed your bag in your old room.”

“Why?”

He hesitated for a moment and then shrugged, “I wasn’t sure where you would want to spend the night.”

“But I -”

He kissed me hard. “Just change,” he groaned against my mouth. When he pulled away, he turned me away and gave me a little shove towards my old room. “I’ll be in my room,” he told me.

At first, when I stumbled away slowly, I was very confused but soon that confusion turned to anger. Before I had gotten five feet away, I was embarrassed about what happened and my body’s response.

And then I wanted to get even.

His name died on my lips when I turned around and caught him staring at me; the heat that was in his eyes before had only gotten hotter. When my eyes met his, he asked me what I was about to say.


Closing the distance between us, I turned my back to him. “Could you help with the zipper?” I asked sweetly.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM I just finish my comment on the other post haha and it took me a while b/c that debate was interesting. If any of you read it. I always like to hear about others opinions.
-------
Angela thanks for the post you are great!!!

Anna said...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have to say I was suprised that most of the comments on the last post were about Anna's desire to be a mom than on the possible lovemaking scene between Anna and Jordan.

I like to say something about it. Yes, Anna is 23 and yeah she may not have her life perfectly planned but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't be thinking about having children. Thinking, not out trying to be pregnant. As much as Anna would like a family of her own, that isn't her only goal in life, it's just one that pops up all the time now that all of her friends and family have children or are becoming parents again. I think it's only natural, no matter how old you are to think about being a parent (if you want kids that is. I know I feel that way every single time one of my sisters are pregnant or someone I went to school with, is.

As a person who only has a 'job', I don't see where my life is lacking compared to someone who has a 'career'. That maybe something that most don't agree with but that's fine with me.

I had something else to say but my roommate came home and I forgot it all ~l~

I hope you all have a great day!

Angela

Linds said...

What if the anticipation isn't as good as the real thing. I bet that is what is going through Jordy's head and he is nervous!

Anonymous said...

oh. my.god.
please continue this soon i'm....flabbergasted and hot....please double post?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

B

Anonymous said...

oh i think maybe jordy came to quick and got embarrassed....hopefully she doesnt torture him too much...

B

Anonymous said...

haha...Anna "getting even" may not work out quite like she thinks it will given the way she responds to Jordan...

Anonymous said...

Maybe Jordan hid a little sexy surprise in her bag for the two of them...
~katiesue

Melissa Robinson said...

katiesue...that was my thought! I bet he put something little and sexy in her bag!

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhhhhhh i want a double posttttttttt!!! can't wait until tomorrow when anna teases jordan!
I think 'B' is right...

Melissa Robinson said...

First of all...WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait for a hot sex scene from Anna and Jordy, I have been waiting for it ever since a scene like a year ago when he walked into the bathroom and Anna was in the tub and he started teasing her....


From last posts debate, I am 21 years old and engaged to get married this summer. I am a junior at a great university and I really want to have kids not to long after we are married. I love kids so much and the desire to have them is grown in me a lot, especially (as Angela said) now that my (younger) sister is pregnant! When i graduate I will have a bachelors in history, but will still need to go back for my teaching license, but I may put that on hold so we can have a baby. My mom put it well "if you wait til the perfect time in your life to have a baby you never will"

kmorales4 said...

That was friggin A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Can't wait for the next post.

The Middle Child said...

Anna should think about maybe Jordan has something special in store for her in his room instead of just assuming he was totally stopping and get angry. Other than that... wow, HOT POST!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the next post. (Hint: Angela you're supposed to be getting my subliminal messages telling you to come and post and make my day.) :oP