Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let's Keep Us Quiet

Jordan was more than a little upset that I didn’t want him to tell Mike about us. He didn’t understand it. “If you are sure about us, why do you want to keep us a secret Anna?”

“Jordy,” I closed the space between us and rested my hand on his chest. “I don’t want to keep us a secret - I want people to know but not yet.”

“Why not?” He demanded as Mike started to pound on the front door. “Fuck!” Jordan cursed under his breath. “I‘m telling him,” he told me as he spun around and stomped towards the door to let Mike in.

“No!” I called after him but he didn’t stop.

I hated that we didn’t have time to talk about it before Mike arrived. I hated that we had our first ‘fight’ when our relationship wasn’t even an hour old. “Buddy this isn’t the way it’s going to be,” I mumbled to myself. “You will listen to me reasons and you will talk things through instead of storming off.”

Jordan returned with Mike, they were talking about their plans for the day. “Hey Anna!” Mike came over and tugged me into his arms, squeezing me harder than I’ve ever been squeezed in my life. “How’s my favourite girl? Has Jordy been loving you like he should?”

My brow arched as I glanced at Jordan; he looked away. “I’m fine,” I shoved away from Mike. “I have stuff to do.”

As I left the kitchen, I heard Mike ask Jordan what he said. “I didn’t mean to upset her.”

Jordan groaned, “She’s not mad at you Mike; that anger has my name all over it.”

Once I was in the sanctuary of his guest room, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. Was I upset that he told Mike - no, not really. I was upset that he didn’t even bother to listen to my side and find out why I wished to keep it between us.

As much as I wanted to stick around his place, I did have stuff to do - I had promised my nieces that I would take them swimming after lunch. Plus, I wanted to stop by work to pick up something for my Godson and then go see him without everyone around to hone in on my time with little Bradley.

I was in the middle of getting changed - standing next to the bed with just my jeans on to be exact - when my door flew open. “Anna I really have to…oh….my…ohhhh…”

“Jordy!” I screamed, covering my chest with my arms. “Have you ever heard of knocking?!?!?”

He tried to say something but what came out was my name along with a snort/chuckle/sigh combination as his eyes remained on my arms over my chest.

“Jordy!” I shrieked.

“What’s going on in there?” Mike called from the kitchen. “Do I need to run interference?”

“Close the door!” I hissed at him.

It took a moment but he finally managed to tear his eyes away from my chest long enough to do as I asked him. While he was closing the door, I turned away and frantically scanned the bed for something to cover myself with further.

“Anna…” Jordan’s hands came to rest on my sides, just above the waist of my jeans. “Are you mad at me Babe?”

“I need to find a shirt.”

“Hmmm.” I could feel him move in close; his breath caressed my bare shoulder, sending shivers through my body. “I know,” he replied simply as his lips brushed against my neck.

“I have to get dressed,” my arms tightened around my chest as my body reacted to his closeness.

“Mmmhmm,” he wrapped his arms around me, held me close and sighed happily. “Do you have any idea how good you feel? Or how long I’ve wanted to hold you like this and know that you feel something for me?”

“Jordy, I…” I forgot what I was going to say his lips trailed along my neck. My eyes fluttered shut and my lips parted; I sighed while waves of shivers ran through my body. “Jordy!” I sobbed as I wretched away from him.

“What’s wrong?” He came up behind me again, his hands touching my shoulders.

“No,” I shook my head. “Please don’t touch me.” This feeling was new to me; I didn’t know how to react. Sure, I’ve felt something with Josh but it was nothing on the level of the feelings that Jordan’s touch created in me. To be honest, it kind of scared me.

“What?!? Anna you can’t be serious!”

Spinning around to face him, I told him I was serious.

“But…I…we…you…” he looked at me helplessly.

“Oh Jordy,” I removed one arm from my chest - making sure that the other still left me with some coverage - I went to him. “I didn’t mean never.”

Jordan’s eyes had travelled back to my chest.

“Would you stop staring at my breasts?” I slapped his arm. “I’m trying to talk to you here.”

“Umm,” he slowly looked up at me. “Sorry. I just…I mean they…” I raised a brow and he smirked. “It’s your fault I’m staring,” he told me. “They demand attention.”

I wasn’t impressed.

“Oh come on Anna,” he reached out and slid his hands up over my arms. “If I was standing here in my birthday suit, trying to cover my package -”

“Which you wouldn’t.”

He laughed, “Ok maybe not but that’s not the point. I would want you to want to look.”

“I’ll remember that if you are ever in that situation Jordan.” I went to turn but he stopped me and as his hands slipped around my waist he told me that anytime I wanted him to be naked, just tell him. “Well I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you,” I threw out nonchalantly when I was really thinking, take off those pants!

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. “I would take you seriously but I don’t wanna. I like to tell myself that you can’t wait to see me naked.”

“Ha!” I scoffed.

“Oh really?” He ran his fingers up and down my spine while moving in to kiss my neck.

“Ahhhh…” I wiggled against him.

“Babe you are all goose bumpy,” he whispered in amazement.

“That’s not even a word,” I groaned; my free hand balling up into a fist around a handful of his shirt while I squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to bit my lip.

His breathing was a little heavier and his voice huskier when he spoke again. “You are loving this, aren’t you Anna?”

“Mmmhmm.” I tilted my head back, opened my eyes and gazed into his.
He gazed into my eyes for a moment and then smiled, “Really loving it.”

I lowered my eyes to his lips as my tongue peeked out to wet mine. "You’ve always driven me crazy Jordy.”

He nodded, “True but this -” his fingers ran along my spine again and I gasped. “This is new.”

“Yes,” I replied. “But not really.”

“No?” His brow arched. “I know you never reacted to me like this before.”

“No,” I admitted. “But then again, we’ve never both been at this point at the same time.” Wrapping my free arm around his neck, my fingers played with his hair. “This is such a big step for us Jordy.”

He nodded before lowering his head until his forehead rested against mine. “I know.”

“Yeah, a big step.” I sighed. “And that’s why I didn’t want to tell everyone yet. I want us to explore our feelings for each other first before we let everyone else know that we are doing it.”

When he didn’t say anything, I continued. “I know you want to tell everyone right now, and trust me, I do too but I also would like to get to know you as a boyfriend without everyone else interfering in our relationship.” I pulled back to stare into his eyes again. “Jordan do you understand what I’m trying to say? Why I want to keep us quite for now?”

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and released it before he nodded. “I didn’t tell Mike,” he told me. “I really wanted too but when I answered the door he started bugging me about ‘playing’ with you when we say we are ‘just’ friends. Then, when you left the kitchen, he started to lecture me - saying that I’ll never have a chance with you if I don’t stop being ‘Jordy’.”
“Don’t listen to that!” I told him. “Mike doesn’t know what he’s talking about! I love you for who you are and I don’t want you to change.”

With a smile, Jordan pulled me close. “I love you just the way you are too.”

A giggle escaped me as I threw my other arm around his neck and kissed his lips. An eternity later we came up for air and I realised what I did. Looking down between us, at my bare breasts pressed against his shirt, I asked him how he suggested we fix that problem.

“I didn’t mean that!” I laughed as he grabbed the hem of his shirt and made like he was going to remove it. “Don’t forget that we have your brother and daughter just down the hall.”

“Fine,” he growled and wrapped his arms around me again.

Closing my eyes, I rested my head against his chest. I felt so happy in his arms, it was almost perfect.

“We are going to be great together,” he mumbled against my hair.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO ADORABLE....AND HOTTT

i love this blog

B

Melissa Robinson said...

ahhhh finally i can go to work and breathe a sigh of relief! I was afraid anna was going to do something stupid. I love her character but geez she does stupid stuff sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Loved this! There is some definite heat between them. Can't wait for more Anna and Jordy action. I just love them together.

-Karen

Carmel Beauty said...

Loved It!! Can't wait for more. I was going back over the beginning of the story and I see that they should have always been together. I just fell in love with Josh, but you can clearly see she should be with jordan. HOT!

kmorales4 said...

Hell Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about.

Angela, You totally ROCK!

mum said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT! You are a brilliant writer. I can't wait for tomorrow!

mum

Anonymous said...

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!! LOL God Jordan is hott! LOL

Unknown said...

Man I can't even tell you how much I love this blog!! I'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face like this actually happened to me. Can't wait for more!

KBear said...

um, the only thing i can think of (sorry): doesnt she wear a bra?

she's all trying to find a shirt, and not worrying about putting on a bra first?

lucky woman. i wish i didnt have to wear this all the bloody time (scowls at boobs)

:):) good post!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I always have and always will be Team Josh, however today's post was awsome! I still wish that someday she will end up with Josh though(I'm sure that I'm dreaming)!

Anonymous said...

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......this post made my day:D

Anonymous said...

BEST.POST.EVER.EVER.EVER.

I love these two. Its scary taking that step but I have high hopes. :)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

mum said...

it's official...I'm an addict. This if probably the fifth time I've checked today.

mum

Anonymous said...

There needs to be some sort of alert that lets us know when she posts so that we will all know as soon as she posts so we don't have to worry about constantly checking every five seconds =)

Anonymous said...

RE: Anonymous @ 1:54 ... it's called an rss feed.