Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Failed?

I couldn’t help but think that I was going to turn the tables on him as I stood with my back to him. I was so sure that I would be able to control my emotions long enough to make him plead for me to touch him but I never took into consideration just how much I enjoyed his touch.

“Jordy?” I glanced over my shoulder – biting my lip as his smoldering gaze captured mine. “Are you...I mean,” I glanced down for a second before raising my eyes to his again. “Are you going to unzip me?”

“Hmm,” he grinned. “In a minute,” he leaned down to brush his lips against mine. The first caress was so light, I barely felt it. The second time his lips touched mine, he lingered for a moment while his hands slid up over my arms. “So evil,” he whispered hoarsely. “So evil,” he repeated and then chuckled. “But I see right through that Babe.”

“What?” I gasped as he spun me around and then pulled me against his hard body.

“Unzip you,” he raised a brow in amusement. “Do you think I don’t know what you were hoping to do?”

I gave him a confused look, not because I was trying to play innocent.

“You are so fucking hot,” he growled against my ear as his hips thrust against mine. “My head is spinning and all I can think of is being with you.”

“Yeah?” I gasped a little breathlessly.

His arms tightened around me and he buried his face against my neck where he mumbled something that I didn’t understand. When I asked him what he said he responded by gliding his hands up over my back until his fingers closed around the pull for my zipper.

At first he pulled slowly, taking his time – running his free hand down my back as he went. But soon, he yanked on the zipper so hard, I was certain he ripped my dress. When his hands reached my lower back, he released the pull and slipped his hands under the thin material. “So hot,” he nudged my chin upwards with his nose. “So perfect.”

My denial of such perfection never had the change to make it out of my mouth before he covered my lips with him.

“Perfect,” he nipped my lip between his briefly and then released it to take a small step back. His lids lowered as his hands traveled to my shoulders. “This dress,” he watched his fingers as they danced along the strap. “It needs to go.”

“I agree,” I rocked onto my toes and pressed my body against his – my breasts squished against his chest. “Wanna help me out of it?” I asked breathlessly. “I’m feeling a little flushed.”

His eyes flew open and he nodded. “Yes, I want too.”

But his hands never moved to start. Even as I stood there waiting, staring at him expectantly, he never slipped his fingers under the strap and slid it down my shoulder. With every passing second, I could feel my heart breaking. What if he doesn’t really want me? I thought as I lowered my chin to my chest. What if he looks at me and sees me as the woman who has been his friend, not the woman who is his girlfriend. Will we be able to -?

“Maybe we should go change,” he said finally as he let go of me. I barely heard him as he told me again about putting my bag in my old room because he wasn’t sure if I would want to spend the night in his bed.

I mumbled something incoherently as I turned to head towards my old room before I broke down in front of him. It hurt that he didn’t put my bag in his room. It hurt that after a month he wasn’t trying to get into my pants. But most of all the thought that maybe he wasn’t really into me hurt the most.

Once in my room, I closed the door and leaned back against it. I told myself that it was crazy, thinking that he wasn’t interested. I felt him, I told myself.
He can’t fake how turned on he was – I’m surprised he didn’t wear a hole in his pants, that’s how hard he was!

He wants you, I continued.
That’s obvious. Maybe he’s just a little nervous?

That had to be it. It was the only thing that made sense. Reassured, I pushed off the door, flipped on the light and started for the bed – only to slow down as I spotted my bag. “What is…?” My brow crinkled as I continued towards the bed while keeping my eyes on the plastic bag sitting on top of my bag.

Did he buy me condoms? I smiled at that thought.

No, I picked up the bag. It’s too heavy for condoms. Still confused, I reached into the bag and felt something solid and cool along with a piece of paper. Pulling both items out, I started to laugh.


In my hand, I held a bottle of massage lotion and a note from Jordan that read, “I don’t remember the last time you moaned my name – but I know can’t wait to hear it again.”

19 comments:

Anna said...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I know, I know, it's a short post...but at least you all know that tomorrow will be better ~s~

I hope you are all going great!

Angela

Anonymous said...

I know that this is totally random, but I miss Josh! About three weeks ago, one poster kept mentioning how Josh should have his own blog, and I just want to say that I competely agree! I would even be his heroine, if only I wasn't married, and he was real. Oh well. Good Post

Anonymous said...

ahhh anna! you're such a tease! can't wait for when she and jordy are finally 'together'!...i hope that you don't drag this out for too much longer i don't know how much of this i can take!...maybe anna should change into the 'purple' for jordy before so goes back into his room..

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I figured it had to be something.

I can't wait till tomorrow either. Keep the steamy details coming!

I second the idea of Josh having a blog too.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, it's taking wayyyy too long to get to the sex, it's getting a bit boring waiting.

I third the motion however, that a blog with Josh - single dad trying to find love, would be an awesome blog to read.

Melissa Robinson said...

josh sucks too bad to have his own blog. lol I love it...damn the cliff hangers but you feel the anticipation building!

Anonymous said...

Anna,

You're killing us! You bad girl!!!

(good Post though) :)

Mehreen said...

Eh, I'm not too interested in Josh's blog...I am a little irritated at how easily Anna second guesses herself. I mean, Jordan professes his love for ages and wants to wait 5 minutes to hit the sack and you think he doesn't want you? Love the massage lotion gift though, they're gonna have a fun night!

The Middle Child said...

See, he's a slick one that Jordy... all he wanted her to do was get in there so she could discover that...! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

i agree with mehreen.. he obviously does want her, but wanted her to see the things he got for them.. also, i do think that he jumped the gun and went in his pants and was embaressed and didn't want her to see... after how many years of wanting to get in her pants, he finally is! there would be something wrong with him if he didn't get overly excited!

Carmel Beauty said...

Love this blog Angela you keep me interested. The cliff hangers I love to hate them. LOL

kmorales4 said...

Massage Lotion?

Nice touch Angela.

Snoopy said...

I am so happy they are finally getting down to it... its been too long coming.

I agree that a Josh blog would be awesome, but only if kept completely sep from Anna.

Also, with you calling it quits on 1, and the other 2 slow coming, i am terribly bored. Anyone know of good blogs to read?

Anna said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great day so far.

So a few of you have expressed an interest in a blog from Josh's POV but I have to say that won't happen. As much as I love Josh, I'm not going to do another 'spin off' blog any time soon.

In fact, I believe the next blog I do will be completly different than everything I've done so far and if everything goes the way I hope it does - I won't be writing it alone ~s~

Well I guess I better switch over to Word and get started on today's post before something comes up and I run out of time.

Angela

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about the blog for Josh Anna, but you can't blame me for tryin! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant " I totally understand about the blog for Josh, ANGELA " Sorry- just excited about the post for Anna and accidently typed that!

Anonymous said...

love the cliff hangers! i am super excited to see what happens when they finally get to be together! look forward to your posts everyday and cant wait for your next one!!!!
~a

Anonymous said...

Just out of interest, Angela, how long does it tend to take for you to write a post? Do the words just flow, do you have to get into a writing mood, ever get writer's block? Does the thought process vary, or is it constant? Is it easier writing for one blog than another? I know, questions questions :P Just wondering about the inner psyche of an author as good as you :)

Xee

Jatorade said...

Amazing post....I can understand where Anna is coming from when she second guesses herself....coming from someone who lacks some self esteem, i can relate.