Friday, April 4, 2008

Know Me Like I Want You To

This is the 2nd post for today. If you haven't read the first one, please do.

I look forward you all your comments. Have a great day and I'll see you all next week!

- Angela




Jordan pulled back from me long enough to wrap his hands around my thighs and hoist me up into his arms. Instinctively, my legs wrapped around his waist as I tilted my head back to receive his kiss once again.

I held onto him as he circled around the bed and didn’t want to let go when he tried to lay me on the mattress. “Babe,” he chuckled softly. “It’s just for a minute, I promise you.”

“A minute is way too long,” I buried my face against his neck. “I don’t want to let you go.”

“You don’t have too,” he told me. “Just unwrap your legs for a second.”

“No,” I pouted as his hands slide down my thighs and reached around his back for my ankles.

“Anna,” he groaned as he dropped his head forward. “Please? I don’t want this to end this soon.”

“Me neither,” I admitted reluctantly.

“Thank you,” he kissed me as my legs fell to the bed on either side of his legs. “I’ll make it up to you,” he promised while he moved to my side.

“What are you doing?” I turned with him.

“Removing my pants,” he told me. My eyes widened as I let go of him and raised myself up onto my elbow. “You want to watch?”

“Oh yes,” I rested my free hand on his chest as my eyes dipped to the bulge in his pants. “I want. So much it hurts.”

He chuckled, “Then I won’t stand in your way.” While his hands worked the button of his pants, I bit my lip. Waiting for him to slip out of his pants was probably the most painful thing ever. He didn’t try to tease me by going slow. In fact, I believe he wanted to remove them as badly as I wanted them gone but it seemed to take forever for him to release the button and tug the zipper down.

“Ohhh,” I groaned as I released the breath I was holding.

“I didn’t think you’d be that happy to see my boxers Anna,” he said teasingly.

“Don’t stop,” I whispered frantically as my hand slide from his chest to his stomach as I leaned down and pressed my lips against his, “I need you so much Jordy.” Any reply he would’ve made was lost as I kissed him hungrily.

“Don’t stop,” I repeated moments later when I realized that he did stop.

His eyes met mine for a brief moment before I felt him move. I didn’t want to but I broke eye contact, I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to watch him. He lifted his butt from the mattress and shoved his pants down his thighs before kicking them off. “Come here,” he growled as he turned onto his side and pulled me into his arms to take up where we left off with our kiss.

For the longest time, I wasn’t aware of anything else but the feel of his mouth on mine but then I became very aware of his hand as it traveled up my side. This is it, I couldn’t help but think. He’s finally going to touch your breast.

It was turning me on even more and made me very aware of every stroke of his fingers. So it could’ve come as no surprise that I cried out as if I was in pain when his hand stopped dead as it brushed against my bra and Jordan pulled back.

“No,” I cried; my fingers digging into his arm as our eyes met. When he asked me what was wrong, I removed my hand from his arm – which I’m sure he was grateful for – and oh so deliberately drew his attention to my lace covered breast and its harden nipple when I brushed my fingers over it.

He let out a ragged breath as I trailed my fingers along the lacy cup. “Mine,” he said with all seriousness as he grabbed my hand and moved it away.

“Yours?” I raised a brow as he stared straight into my eyes and said yes.

I started to ask him if he thought he should give it some attention if it was his but he repeated the word ‘mine’ at the same time he cupped his hand around my breast. His thumb grazed my aching nipple as Jordan’s lips captured mine once again.

Between the pleasure I usually get from his kisses and the pleasure from his hand on my breast, I really thought I was going to pass out. It can’t get any better than this, I thought until Jordan lifted his mouth from mine and showed me just how wrong that statement was.

“Oh God Anna,” he groaned as lips moved down my neck and along my shoulder. When his mouth touched my bra strap, he grazed my skin with his teeth as he drew the strap down my shoulder. “I want to see you – all of you. Can I remove your clothes?”

I couldn’t do anything but nod.

He didn’t waste anytime at all, he reached his arm around my back and quickly released the clasp. His mouth was on my shoulder as he turned me onto my back and kissed his way down to the nipple that his hand had recently held. Before his mouth closed over my nipple, he looked up at me and told me I was beautiful.

“Thanksss –” I hissed. “Oh my…” I closed my eyes and arched my back as his tongue circled slowly around my nipple. “Jordy…” My toes were curled and I squirmed, I wanted more of him at that moment than I wanted the whole night. I tried to kiss him, any part of him but he was too far away from me to reach. By the time his tongue flicked over the peek, I was begging him to stop. “I need you inside me Jordy…please…” I groaned and twisted as I tried to stop him.

“Anna,” he lifted his head from my breast and stared down at me with great concern. “Are you ok Babe?”

“No,” I whimpered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. “I…” I didn’t know how to explain it, I had never been this uncontrollably turned on before. Sure, I had been with a couple guys who were able to get me off but it was nothing like this. “I need you Jordy, more than I ever needed anyone else.” And then, like a fool, I actually felt a tear run down my cheek.

“Shhh,” he stroked my forehead. “It’s ok Anna, I feel the same way.” He kissed me. “It’ll be ok Babe.”

“I want you Jordy…” I repeated as I felt his hand slip over my stomach, down under my panties until his fingers slipped into me. “No…Jordy…I don’t…”

It was too late, my hips bucked against his hand as I panted harder and harder, groaning his name, until my body was overcome by wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

When I was able to move and think again, I punched him in the shoulder. “I wanted you damnit! Not your fingers!”

Instead of replying, he moved to his knees between my legs and lowered his mouth to my panties. His teeth grazed my skin as his fingers slipped under the lace. “Lift your butt,” he ordered. I didn’t even question him; I was starting to feel that ache inside me again.

Once my panties were tossed over his shoulder, he stared down at me. “Did you really think that was it?” He asked huskily as his hands gripped the back of my thighs. “Do you believe that…?” he trailed off as his eyes drifted down my body. “It’s not over,” he told me as he leaned over and kissed my nipple.

My eyes fluttered shut as I groaned his name. “That feels so good.”

“Yeah?” He kissed the other one. “How about this?”

“That feels good TOO!” My eyes snapped open and I stared down my body to find him grinning up at me.

“Sorry, I didn’t get that,” he leaned down and flicked his tongue against my clit again, this time my thigh twitched. “Feels good?” He chuckled.

“Yess,” I hissed as he did it again.

He smiled and lowered his head. In no time at all, I was panting for him again. I told him I wanted him and once again, he slipped his fingers inside me. “Nooo,” I wailed. “Jordy!” I lifted my leg, my foot sliding over his leg until my toes touched the waistband of his boxers.

“Ok, Ok,” he laughed as I tried to push them down over his hips. He knelt between my thighs and looked at me. With a smile he slipped his boxers down over his hips and gripped his cock in his hand. “You want this?”

“Yes!” I shot up and actually grabbed his shoulders. “I want that!”

“Easy Babe,” he kissed me. “Don’t get too excited, you might set him off.”

“But that’s what I want to do,” I told him as I fell back against the bed. “I want you to slip him in here,” I lifted my hips off the bed, as if I needed to show him where I wanted him.

Instead of moving over me, like I thought he would, Jordan stretched towards his nightstand. I didn’t realize what he was doing until he sat back on his heels and fumbled with the small square package briefly.

As soon as he rolled the condom down over his cock, he moved over me and in one swift thrust, he buried himself so deep inside of me, making me gasp as my body adjusted to him. He looked down at me and I smiled, “So can I set him off now?”

He laughed out loud. “Shut up and kiss me,” he joked before his mouth covered mine.

It didn’t last long; we were both too on edge to hold on for too long. I was so sure that he would’ve came before me but just as I was teetering on the edge, he changed his thrusting, going harder and faster than I’ve ever experienced before. I cried out his name as my body gave way to heaven once again.

Moments later he gave one last thrust, let out a growl like I never heard from him before as he collapsed on top of me.

When our breathing slowed to almost normal, Jordan lifted his head from my shoulder and in all seriousness asked me, “Can we do that again?”

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't even read it yet, but thank you thank you for the double

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that was hot!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

that was so hot, (grinning from ear to ear like big idiot). Thank you for the double Angela.


April :)

Anonymous said...

with the amount of growling jordan does, you'd think he was a bear!

The Middle Child said...

Totally worth the wait!

kmorales4 said...

OH MY GOD! That was so HHHHHHHHHHHHOT. That is about the most satisfying post EVER. Whew! That'll get us through the weekend.

Anonymous said...

very very very very very very very very very HOT! thank you! have a great weekend!!!!
~a*

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know if Jordy and Nick have a long lost triplet for me?..... lol

Thanks for the post Angela

Anonymous said...

Hoooootttt!!!!


I need to find my boyfriend NOW!

Thanks for the double post today Angela!

Carolyn

Carmel Beauty said...

I have never experinced better on paper. lol

Anonymous said...

Wow!! hot

Anonymous said...

wow awesome! i agree with kmorales4...that was the most satisfying post ever!!!!
what do you think about that Team Josh lol ?

TD

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to freak any one out but I think I just came
Thank u angela that is why we love u, thanks for the double post and amazing writing now excuse my while I go find my boyfriend

B

waggsgirl3022 said...

Oh hell yeah!!! that was HOT!!!

thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Angela,

AMAZING! Girl, you definitely know how to write! Can't wait for the next post.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

So Hot!!!!! GREAT POST. I am going to need a cold shower after that one. Thanks for the double post. Have a great weekend.

Heather

Anonymous said...

HOT post! Wow! And now that was just the first time! We know it just keeps getting better when you're with someone you love! Can't wait till they 'do it again'! :)

Julianne

Anonymous said...

Someone get me a cigarette!!! WHEW!!

~M

ctiger said...

OH wow, oh wow, OH WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That was totally hot!!!!! So glad i waited to read it at home.......i so need my man right now. LOL. Fabulous post. Love your writing and this blog.

Chris

Anonymous said...

OH


MY


GAWD



I need my boyfriend

Anonymous said...

OMG...so hot...

You all want excellent blog reading like this one? Wheww this blog will blow your mind (love story & mystery etc). www.whatmyheartdesires.blogspot.com

Angela and this author are the best ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Glad we had to wait so long because it was worth it! HOT!

-Karen

DDgirl said...

mmmmmm
(evil smile)
I think I'll call my BF and order him to come home early from work...
right now...

Anonymous said...

Needed less talk and more action but was still H.O.T.

Can't wait to read more.

The Middle Child said...

Wow, I think I need to stop reading. I totally don't have this kind of passion in my life and I feel a little cheated.
It was a great post though... as always!

Anonymous said...

Its Monday, we're ready for a new post! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Sandy

Mehreen said...

Great post Angela, thanks for having Jordy use a condom, I love when people promote safe sex and still make it sound hot!

Anna said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine could've been better - I spent three days in extreme agony until the muscle relaxers I took finally worked. Yesterday, instead of writing, I went to the doctor and then ewnt straight to bed. I'm feeling a little better today so I'm hoping to write posts for my blogs...of course, after Fridays post, is there really anything about Jordan and Anna left to tell? ~l~

Hopefully you'll be reading me again in a few hours. Until then, have a great day!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... get better soon. You really have spoiled us lately. But i hop eyou get to feeling better soon... =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update letting us know what is going on. After the last post, I was like, yeah lets do it again! ;)

Unknown said...

Angela,

What in the world did you do to your back? You've been in a lot of pain lately (if I remember correctly.) I know how bad that sucks, and I hope you get to feeling better really soon. Not just because I am seriously addicted to your blog...but I really do want you to feel better.

Becka