Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Teaser

After my little happiness run, I soon got back into the party mood and ended up having the best time I’ve had in six months. Don’t get me wrong, I was still a little upset that things were really over with Josh and I did still have feelings for him but I knew that we were better off apart than we were together - at least for now. I wasn’t sure what the future would hold for me but I knew that whatever it was, I was looking forward to finding out.

The immediate future held lots of dancing and partying though. I must’ve danced to every single song that played from the moment I rejoined the party until the party broke up hours later.

I was having the time of my life, dancing with Jordan and Nick when Wade found his way over to me.

“Get lost,” Jordan snapped the second he saw him.

“Chill,” Wade told him as he smiled at me. “I was hoping that you’d dance one dance with me tonight.”

“Like hell,” Jordan responded as he moved towards Wade. “I told you to get lost. Go!”

Wade looked at him, “You really need to think about what you are doing,” he told Jordy. “I don’t think that acting like a jerk will get you what you want here.”

“Me? A jerk?” Jordan laughed. “Buddy you are the definition of a jerk. Didn’t Anna tell you time and time again to leave her along? Are you really that stupid to keep coming back for more?”

“You wouldn’t understand,” was all Wade said to him before turning to me as the opening notes of a slow song came through the speakers. “Anna? Can I have this dance?” He held out his hand towards me and I just stared at him.

“You aren’t dancing with him,” Jordan told me.

“What?” I slowly turned to Jordan. “What do you mean I’m not?” Beside me Nick groaned, I glanced at him and then back at Jordan. “I’ll do what I want,” I told him as I slipped my hand into Wade’s. “Let’s go,” I told him, not really wanting too but not liking that Jordan thought he could tell me what to do. No one told me what to do.

11 comments:

Anna said...

hey...so instead of not posting until later, I posted what I had wrote up until my mom called and asked me to go with her - read my comment on the last post if you don't know what I'm talking about ~s~.

I'll see you all later... I hope to finish this entry later today. Have a great day.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Angela, you are so good to us, please don't apologize for having an life outside of blogging! This was an EXCELLENT teaser, I cannot wait to see where this leads!!

~Penny~ said...

Anna is an idiot. She is so self-destructive. She was giving me hope that she was taking responsibility for her actions but she just.doesn't.think!!

TEAM JORDY!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sister! Tell me I can't or that I'm not is a sure fire way to get me to do it! Ain't no man gonna decide what I can and can't do! That's why mine is getting his a@@ served with divorce papers now after 10 yrs! See ya buddy!

I love this Blog!

Anonymous said...

I would react the same way Anna did BUT I am all TEAM JORDY!!! so I don't like that she went with Wade.. I mean really what are you thinking.. either way Jordy is your bestfriend... if he was a girl it wouldn't have been taken that way.. Friends stick together but I am curious to know more about Wade and this is an openiing!!! Great post!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not doing what Jordan says that you are going to do. I really hate that and always want to do the opposite just like what Anna did!
L

Anonymous said...

wow ..what a teaser!! im still team jordy, but like others, i still am glad that anna didnt let jordy boss her around...
maybe wade isn't that bad after all?

Anonymous said...

How selfish we would be if we were upset that you didn't post because you were spending time with your mom on her birthday!!! Now go enjoy yourself, we will all be here waiting patiently for the next post!!!

Vikki said...

Here we go!!

That Darn Anna, everytime I think she is growing up, she stoops back down to immaturity. But, at least her immaturity is entertaining!! :^ )

Anonymous said...

except josh. for six whole months of her life.

Anonymous said...

i meant that she said 'no one tells me what to do' and my answer to that was 'except josh, for six whole months of her life.'