Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Monday Morning After

Beep.

Beep.

I could here this beeping, it happened every 10 seconds it seemed. Groaning, I managed to sit up in bed despite the sound of a thousand hammers pounding around in my head. Rubbing my temple I wondering why I had such a hangover, sure I drank some late night but nothing that should’ve had that much of an effect on me.

Beep. Looking around, I tried to figure out where it was coming from but there wasn’t anything electrical in my room that would beep like that. Careful not to wake Josh, I crawled out of bed, almost falling when I stood up.

Beep. “Shhh!” I demanded, and then laughed at myself. Shaking my head I headed for the door, I was feel really thirsty and I needed to use the bathroom.

Signs of a party were evident in the family room; empty glasses, bottles and remnants of food were on almost every surface. Zach and Chad had spent most of the night down here playing pool, darts, air hockey or cards with their friends. The room was probably one of my favorite rooms in the house. Just outside my door was a 52- inch TV with home theater system, 5 gaming systems (PS2, Xbox, original Nintendo, N64 and Game Cube) and a satellite receiver; to the left of that, on shelves that were built into the wall, was over 500 DVDs, 100 VHS and 400 CDs. The furniture (couch, loveseat and matching chair) that was down here was about 5 years old, it used to be Mary’s parents but they bought new stuff about a year ago, not that there was anything wrong with what they had, they just got tired of the light brown color. There was a dividing half wall behind the couch and beyond that was where the pool table, hockey table and the card table were. And beyond that, there was stairs and a door leading outside.

To the left of the couch, taking up about three quarters of the wall was Zach’s fully stocked bar, with about 6 stools lined up in front of it. My brother, maybe because he’s a cop, or just because he doesn’t trust the girls and I, had installed a pull across grate that was locked at all times. On that wall was also the door leading to the girls’ playroom. Well, it’s not so much a playroom now, seeing that Cassie is 16 and Lindsay is 14 but they hang out in there when they need to use the computer or if they are babysitting Natalie who’s 8.

The wall to the right of my room was a work in progress and will never be finished Zach said; ‘The Family Wall’, he calls it. Over the years, almost all the pictures that the girls have drawn have ended up on the walls down here, and yes, some of the pictures were my masterpieces too. This wall also held pictures of my parents, my brothers and their families and me in many different times in our lives.

Like I said, this is one of my favorite rooms, and one of the most used rooms in the house. When I still lived here, Zach would have his friends come over once a week and they would play poker. I always hated it when they were there because of where my room was, most nights I was in my room trying really hard not to listen to them talking. I don’t care what anyone says, guys are worst gossips than girls! I think my brother forgot that I was there sometimes because half the things I heard him say, Mary would kick his ass for. Mary has a sewing room off the ‘family wall’, she used to spend a lot of time in there but lately she just hasn’t had time to do anything.

When I was growing up my friends always wanted to come over to my house and hang out down here, there are many good and bad memories in this one room. Sometimes I missed living here.

Beep. I looked around; the sound was louder out here. Listening for the beep a couple more times, I finally found the culprit, a cell phone. Picking up the phone, I noticed the display read one missed call. I recognized the phone, it was Jordan’s. He must have left it here last night, I said to myself but in the back of my mind, I was wondering when he was down here because he was with me most of the time he was at the party last night. Shrugging, I pressed a button and turned the phone off and returned it to the bar. I could’ve checked the message, I had his pass code but he gets mad when I do that, without him knowing.

I made my way to the bathroom, picking up some of the half empty bottles as I went. After I used the bathroom, I empted the bottles and placed them on the bar and helped myself to a bottle of water from the fridge and returned to my room.

Josh was still snoring away when I entered my room, closing the door I leaned back against it and opened my water. I had only intended on taking a sip of it but once that cold water ran down my dry throat, one sip wasn’t satisfactory, I chugged the whole bottle.

Pushing off the door, I made my way over to my bed and climbed in. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t, I just didn’t feel like sleeping even though I still felt tired. Turning my head, I looked at Josh, he was lying on his left side facing away from me, and his arm was in front of his with his hand hidden under the pillow. I found myself wishing that he was awake so I could talk to him. I didn’t have anything specific to say, I just liked hearing his voice. But I knew that if he was awake he would say he had to go. I started to wonder about his marriage, if he was unhappy or just bored. He had to be one, right? Why else would he be here with me instead of with her and their son?

With an unsteady hand, I reached out and touched Josh’s arm. When he didn’t move, I slid in closer to him until my body was against his back. My hand returned to his arm, resting just below the elbow. I stayed like that until the cool air in my room caused me to shiver and pull the blankets, which were around our waists, up to our shoulders. I snuggled closer to Josh’s warm body, my face against his back, my arm around his waist. With every breath I took, I inhaled his scent, a scent that made me warm inside and want to kiss him really badly.

Biting my lip, I gazed up at the back of his head, my hand moved slowly from his waist, sliding up over his chest not resting until my fingers peeked over his shoulder to me. With my hand wrapped over his shoulder, I pulled him back slightly and kissed his shoulder blade. He shifted a little, was laying more on his back now than before, but still facing away from me. I parted my lips, which were still against his skin; slowly my tongue poked out past my lips and began to trace the tattoo on his shoulder. I had noticed the tattoo last night but didn’t ask about it. The tattoo didn’t have any color, it was a black dragon holding the yin-yang symbol, it looked really awesome but I wondered about its meaning and why he had it. I’m always curious about things like that.

While my tongue traced the tattoo, he made a noise, a grunt or sorts but didn’t move again. Finishing with the tattoo, I gripped his shoulder and pulled myself up a little to kiss the back of his neck; this time he moved, turned more towards me but his eyes remained closed and he continued to snore softly. I was getting braver by the moment, I pushed myself up on my elbow, leaned in over him and kissed his neck just under his ear; he groaned. I froze my lips barely touching his skin, and waited to see if he’d move or wake up. He moved, his hand came out from under the pillow and he reached back for me but his eyes remained closed.

Letting go of his shoulder, I let my fingers trail down his chest, over his abdomen and back up again as I kissed his neck one more time before sucking his ear lobe into my mouth. This time he really moved, he rolled over until he was laying flat on his back. I waited for a moment, and then lifted my hand to his face. My nails softly raked through the stubble on his cheek, it was surprising just how much a simple sensation like that would turn me on. Leaning into him, my fingers still on his cheek, my mouth went for his ear again, my tongue traced along his lobe and then I kissed his down his jaw to his chin; my fingers moved to his mouth, my thumb now tracing the natural shape of his bottom lip. I raised myself higher so I could look down onto his face, my eyes focused on my thumb on his lip, I watched for a moment, then replaced my thumb with my finger. His lips parted as my finger slide over, I couldn’t help myself, I kissed one corner of his mouth, he moaned softly and so I kissed the other corner. I wanted him awake, now.

Reluctantly, I forced myself away from his body, and I knelt by his hip, smiling down at him. When I had gotten up, I had moved the blankets with me, they were now just at his thighs, and he was very much exposed except for the boxer briefs he was wearing. I knelt there with my hand under the blanket, caressing his inner thigh as I watched his face for any signs of being awake. At first I missed it because it was subtle but soon I noticed the twitch of his lip as he tried not to bit his lip. I held my hand still and waited. It didn’t take long for his lips to turn down into a frown, he opened one eye. “What are you doing?” He asked, his voice lower than normal. I pulled my hand away and whistled innocently. Josh chuckled, raising a brow. “Do you think I believe that?”

“Believe what? I wasn’t doing anything.” I protested.

He looked down his body then looked up at me, “Oh? So you didn’t do that?” He nodded to his erection.

I brought my finger to my lips, tapping it against them and thought about it. “Nope, I didn’t touch him.”

“You don’t have to touch him to get him to do that.” He explained.

“What?” I gasped. “You mean he does that when I touch you?” I was trying really hard not to laugh, I knew I was being silly but I didn’t care.

He nodded; his hand was on my knee. “Honey, he does that whenever you are around.”

“Yay!” I bounced on the bed, “I like being saluted.”

He burst out laughing. “Come here you.” He held out his hand to me. I shook my head. “No?” He frowned, “why not?”

“I want you to come here and kiss me.” I told him matter-of-factly.

“Oh?” He raised a brow again. “And where did you want me to kiss you?”

I grinned, “Oh you know, here.” I tapped my finger against my cheek. “Here.” My finger tapped my other cheek. “Here.” My lips. “And...” I bit my lip and watched his eyes as they followed my finger’s trailing from my lips, down my neck, over my shoulder and down my chest. “You know.” He nodded and swallowed hard as my fingers continued to move over my body.

Straddling his hips, I helped him sit up. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled up at me. “So, that was here?” He kissed both my cheeks. “Here.” I thought it was only going to give me a quick kiss on the lips so I was pleasantly surprised when, after the first soft kiss he gave me, another followed and than another one more intense than the last two together. “Mmmm,” he pulled back and gazed up into my eyes. “Where was I? Oh yes here.” My body trembled as he pressed his lips against the sensitive spot below my ear. He trailed tiny kisses all the way down my neck, hitting all the really sensitive spots along the way, each kiss sending shockwaves through my body. I found myself clinging to him, my arms were tight around his back, my head was bowed with my mouth parted, teeth against the flesh of his shoulder. He was kissing down my shoulder when he changed direction and kissed his way back up my neck, I bit down on his shoulder. “Oh God!” He groaned, I could feel his body shake as he paused momentarily. “Baby that was ni…” His words died on his lips as I took advantage of his pause, kissing his neck and then wrapping my lips around his earlobe. “Mmmm.” He took a deep breath and returned his attention to my shoulder, softly nipping at it. Without warning, his hands came up and gripped my bottom, lifting me onto my knees.

“Wha…?” I gasped in shock. He glanced up at me, his eyes boring into mine as he closed the distance between his lips and my chest. He kissed along the neck line of my cami, his tongue sneaking out licking my skin as he went. One of his hands left my bottom, sliding over my ribs to cup my breast. While his teeth tugged at the neckline, his hand lifted my breast, his thumb rubbing my hard nipple through the thin material.

“Anna?” His voice was low and shaky as he moved me back down to sitting position. I was afraid that he would say he had to stop and I didn’t want him too so I did the only thing I could think of, I put my hands against his shoulders and I pushed. Taken by surprise he fell back against the bed and I was holding myself above him. Lowering my head, I went to kiss his lips, he lifted his head up to meet me but I pulled away before our lips touched and he pouted. Again I lowered my head and he lifted his head up and again I pulled back, this time he groaned in displeasure. Once more I lowered my head, he didn’t move this time, his eyes remained focused on mine, my lips brushed against his cheek and I nudged his cheek with my nose to get him to turn his head, he didn’t. I pouted and looked at him. “Two can play those games sweetheart.”

I gasped, “Fine.” I moved from above him and knelt on the bed next to him. He raised his hands to his face and sighed. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing.” I replied nonchalantly as laying down next to him. He quickly turned on his side slipping his arm around my waist, stopping me from moving too far away. I took his face in my hands and kissed his lips, “Honestly, nothing is wrong.”

He wet his lips, and brushed a stray hair from my face. “Why did you stop?”

I took his hand in mine. “Who said I was stopping?” He looked down at me, confused. I raised a brow and placed his hand on my waist; his gaze flicked down quickly then was back to my face. “I’m feeling a little cold.”

Josh stared at me still confused for a moment, my body was extremely warm to the touch and then suddenly he grinned. “Really?” He asked as his hand slipped under the hem of my shirt. “Would you like me to warm you?”

I nodded, my hand trailed down my chest, my fingers brushing against my breast. “I’m finding these especially cold. I could cut glass!”

His whole body started to shake as he laughed, “Well, I noticed but I didn’t want to say anything.” He lowered his head and kissed my nipple through the shirt. My eyes closed, and I groaned as he sucked it into his mouth, my breath stopping in my throat.

I heard my door bang against the wall moments before Josh’s warmth was pulled away from me, leaving me shivering. “Son of a bitch! I thought I told you not to touch her!” My eyes snapped open at the sound of Jordan’s voice. Having taken Josh by surprise he had managed to pull him off me and was about to punch him.

“Jordy! No!” I jumped up to stop him and his elbow caught me across the neck. “Damn it!” I cried as I fell to the bed holding my hand to my neck.

“Anna?” Jordan paled as he saw me laying on the bed crying, he knelt on the bed. “Babe, I’m sorry.” He went to touch me and I smacked his hand away.

“Get out.” I hissed.

He looked at Josh, then back at me. “But Anna…”

“Get out!”

“Anna…”

I pulled myself onto my knees and I hit him with every word. “Get out, get out, get out.” He started to say something. “GET OUT!” I screamed at him. He glared at Josh, and then left like I had asked.

Josh pulled me into his arms, rocking me as he kissed my forehead, cheek and then my neck. “I’m so sorry honey.” He whispered.

“It’s not your fault.” I said through my tears. “I’m the one who’s sorry. It’s my fault for trying to seduce you.”

He lifted my face to his, “Is that what that was?” My eyes opened wide and I stared at him. “I’m kidding honey, I knew what you were trying to do from the moment you put your tongue on my tattoo.” He kissed my lips, “Yes, I was awake then.”

I grinned, “Good.”

We didn’t say anything for a while, and then he mentioned that he should probably leave. I looked up at him and sighed. “I don’t want you to go.” He nodded and told me he didn’t want to go either, but I needed to talk to Jordan. I wanted to kill Jordan as I watched Josh get dressed. When he was dressed he pulled me into his arms and held me tight. “I’ll call you.” He said and I looked at him funny. “What?” He asked then he remembered. “That is, if you give me your number.” I wrote down my number for him and then I walked him to the door.

When the door opened Jordan stopped in his pacing and spun around. “Anna…” He walked towards me; I ignored him and walked Josh to the door leading outside. I watched Josh get in his car and drive away, trying to avoid going back to where Jordan was for as long as possible.

“Anna, we need to talk.” Jordan said as I came back into the room.

“I have nothing to say to you.” I tried to walk past him but he held onto my arm and turned me to face him.

“He’s married Anna.”

“You think I don’t know that Jordan?”

He sighed, “Of course I know you know that but you seem to forget it whenever he’s around. What I saw in there…” I cut him off.

“What makes you think you have the right to get there and tell me what to do? What makes you think you can just waltz into my room whenever you want?”

“Because I love you!” I scoffed, shook my head and went to walk away. “Anna! It’s cheating, what he’s doing with you. And I would think you of all people wouldn’t have any part of that.”

“Why’s that Jordy?” I asked through clenched teeth.

He bowed his head, “Because you know what it’s like to be hurt like that.”

“Yeah, I do.” I pulled my arm from his grasp. “Thanks to you.”

13 comments:

Anna said...

So, I didn't spell check or reread this one...if there is stuff that doesn't make sense...forgive me?

This is the longest one so far, hope you all enjoy it. It maybe a few days before I post another one.

~can't wait to read everyone's comments~

Anonymous said...

A few days???? I can't wait to see what your relationship with Jordan was like when you were dating. That's what you meant by "thanks to you" right? I have to say that was one of the best almost sex scenes that i've read! I love this blog!

Anonymous said...

FEW DAYS, NO!!! CANT WAIT NEED MORE, WAIT WHAT JORDAN AND SARAH DATED AND HE CHEATED ON HER, I CANT WAIT NEED TO KNOW MORE, AND THE ALMOST SEX SCENE WAS GOOD, I LOVE THIS BLOG ITS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo, not a few days, I'm new to your blog, so I don't know the Jordan/Anna history, but can't wait to find out, this blog just gets better and better, it's so delicious, can't wait to read more!!

GC

Anonymous said...

This one was amazing!! I cant wait to read the next few and find out more about the ending situation. : )

Anonymous said...

Incredible story. But a couple of days too post. I love Josh for Ana but I have to side with Jordan. He's married have him get a divorce first. Less painful.

Anonymous said...

No Way! They need to get it on like donkey kong! And if Jordan cheated on her and it hurt so much why are they still friends?

Anonymous said...

Oh come on not a few days because I miss this blog during the day because you have me HOOKED! I love Jordan with her....maybe he didn't cheat on her maybe she was dating someone who was cheating on here and Jordan knew and told her or something like that. I don't know!! But don't let it be a few days!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SERIOUSLY addicted to this...PLEASE don't make us wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww i need more its crazy!!! I'm so addicted to it.

Anonymous said...

Nooooo, not a few days!!! Excellent entry as usual Anna

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!! Jordan and aAnna dated?!?!?

I can't wait to read the next post!!!

Vikki

Anonymous said...

ohh, i just had the last few days off, so i am playing catch-up. wow. CRAZY!! I still wanna know about his marital status!!!!! Something has to be up.... Por Jordan, i know what it is like to love a friend....