Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Drowning In The Flood

Sometime during the night, the blankets had been pushed down around my hips, half wake and shivering, I reached for the blankets to pull them up but they wouldn’t budge. I tried a second time with the same result. Frowning, I crossed my arms over my chest and tried to curl up to warm myself when I heard him chuckle. Opening one eye, I peeked at him as he pulled the blankets up to my shoulder. “Good morning Beautiful.” He whispered. Grinning, I turned on my side, throwing my arm around his body, snuggling close to his warmth. “Good morning.” I mumbled against his chest.

He brushed a couple stray strands of hair away from my face. “Honey, I have to go.”

I groaned, tightening my grip around him. “No,” I pouted. “Do you really have too?”

He sighed, “I wish I didn’t but you know…” His voice trailed off. I knew this was the perfect opportunity to ask him what was going on, was he stilled married but I chickened out. I was afraid that he would say ‘yes’ and that would be the end of what we had. I know I’m such a chicken. Besides, I checked last night, he wasn’t wearing or carrying a wedding band, so that had to mean something, right?

To my dismay he kissed my forehead and slipped out of bed. I watched him as he stepped into his pants and pulled them up over his bum. When he sat on the bed to put on his socks, I sat up and moved closer to him. Smiling, over his shoulder at me, he lifted one leg, sliding his foot into his sock. I wrapped my arm around his waist, resting my face against his shoulder; he slipped on his other sock. My hand was stroking his chest when his hand engulfed it, pulling it upwards to his lips. After pressing a couple kisses to my palm, he moved my hand aside and stood up. “Were you going to show me out?” He asked, picking his shirt off the floor.

“No,” I shook my head and fell back against the bed. I glanced at my alarm clock,
it’s not even 6!

He tugged his shirt on over his head, and then sat next to me on the bed. “Honey, don’t be mad at me please.” Bending over he gave me a kiss on the cheek, “Come show me out.”

I glanced up at him; he had stood up again and was holding out my robe for me. Sighing, I pushed the blankets back and stretched out. I felt his eyes as they traveled down over my body, over the cami and panties that I was wearing. I pushed myself off the bed and stood before him.

Motioning for me to turn around, he helped me slip the robe up my arms and over one shoulder, before he paused. His right hand moved down my robed shoulder and snaked its way around my waist, pulling me back against his body; his left hand remained on my shoulder, his fingers brushing lightly over my warm skin. Instinctively, I tilted my head to the right, opening up my neck for his mouth; he bowed his head, kissing along my shoulder. I lifted my left arm and winded my hand back around his neck, my fingers playing along his hairline; I felt his breath against my ear moments before he sucked the lobe in his mouth, muffling his groan as I wiggled against him. His left hand which had joined his right at my waist when I slipped my hand around his neck, now teased along my ribs as it slipped under my cami and upwards to my breast. Half turning to him, I gazed up into his eyes. His blue eyes, darker than I’ve ever seen them, returned my gaze. His eyes flicked to my parted lips as the tip of my tongue ran along them, making them moist.

Josh lowered his head again, his lips capturing mine, hungrily tasting my mouth as his hand cupped my bare breast, his fingers teasing my already harden nipple. I shivered and wiggled back against him, trying to feel him all over. His hand at my waist, moved lower as it tried to hold me still. I slipped my hand over his, entwining my fingers with his.

He pulled his lips from mine; his breath was on my neck, sending more shivers through my body. I groaned, my hand tightening on his at my waist. “Anna.” My name was but a whisper on his lips. I turned a little more, nudging his cheek with my nose until his lips came down on mine again.

My fingers on his hand loosened their grip and straightened out; I found my fingertips brushing against the waist of my panties, without thinking about it my fingers slipped under the elastic. I pulled back from his kiss and biting my lip, I looked into his eyes again. His desire clouded eyes seemed a little confused as he gazed down at me. I watched his expression as I guided his hand lower. He sucked in a breath, his eyes widening a bit as his fingers brushed against bare skin. “You like?” I asked. He raised a brow and smiled, his groan and half nod telling me everything I needed to know. My legs parted as his hand went lower still. Releasing his hand, I removed mine from my panties, letting him explore as he wanted too. His hand cupped me for a moment, pressing firmly against me. I rocked my hips against him, until he slipped a finger upwards into my….moist center? I thought and giggled.

His hand stilled. “What’s so funny?” He asked in a husky voice with a hint of annoyance, like he thought I was laughing at him. I took a deep breath and shakily told him that when he touched me like that the words ‘moist center’ popped into my head and I laughed because I instantly thought, ‘what am I, a damn cake.’ His hands slipped off my body, he stepped back a little. “Josh?” I turned to him, he was gave me this crazy look before he looked away. “Josh?” I repeated, closing the distance between us. I thought it was mad, he didn’t look at me but he ran his hand through his hair and shook his head. I lifted my hands to his chest, about to apologize when I saw he was laughing! I playfully smacked his chest. “I thought you were mad!”

He pulled me against his body, lifting his smiling mouth to mine. “You say the craziest things, I love it.” He kissed me softly, the pressure of his lips intensifying as I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. I could feel his erection against my belly; I ached to feel it elsewhere. As if he was reading my mind, Josh’s hands gripped my bum as he bent his knees and lifted me up in his arms. He made his way over to my bed, lowering me on to it before moving above me. Holding myself up on one elbow, his other hand brushed down over my body until it came to the hem of my cami, leaning down to kiss me, he slid his hand up my ribs. His lips left mine trailing kisses down my neck and chest as his fingers brushed over my nipple. He watched as his fingers traced circles around my nipple under the material. With every pass of his fingers, I found myself rocking against him as he lay between my thighs. He groaned, lowering his head, taking my aching peak into his mouth, sucking on it, sending shockwaves through my body. I sighed, I found myself becoming impatient, and I wanted his lips on my bare flesh. Slipping my hand from his shoulders, I grasp the hem of my cami and tugged it upwards as my other hand tugged on his shirt. He released my nipple and knelt before me, as I pulled my shirt over my head, he tugged his off, tossing it across the room.

Turning his attention back to me, Josh smiled. After I had taken my shirt off, while I was waiting for him, I had covered my breasts with my hands. He reached out with a shaky hand and ran finger over one of my hands. He moved over me again, laying his body down between my thighs, his abdomen applying pressure against me, I rocked my hips against him. He didn’t say anything about my hands; he slowly trailed his fingers down my chest, between my breasts and down my abdomen; his lips following very close behind, ensuring that every inch of skin he stroked was also kissed. His fingers stopped at my panties, looking up at me, he lowered his head and pressed a kiss against my burning flesh. He smiled as my hips came off the bed, his hand slipped under my bum, holding me like that as he kissed me there again. Biting my lip, my body shivering with his every touch, I turned my head to the side and groaned in frustration.

He shifted his weight, and moved upwards a little, I turned to gaze down at him again, wanting to see what he was doing as well as feel it. With his eyes still on me, his tongue poked out of his mouth and slid along the waistline of my panties. My body bucked against him as he teased my skin. His eyes turned to my hands on my breasts, they were no longer just covering my breasts; they were also cupping them, squeezing them as my middle fingers rubbed over my nipples. He stared at my hands; his mouth hovering above my skin, there seemed to be a hint of jealousy in his eyes, it was only there for a moment before it was gone again. Still watching my hands, he lowered his mouth to my side, biting gently. My body twitched, it seemed like everything inside me was shocked. It felt so good and so bad at the same time. He must’ve felt it because he moved back, a surprised look on his face. He lowered his mouth to my side again, kissing the spot me bit, again my whole body twitched and I groaned. He kissed his way over to my other side, flicking his tongue against my skin getting the same result as he did on the other side.

“Josh.” His name came out breathlessly, I reached for him. He grinned, triumphantly as he spied my bare breasts. Moving up my body quickly, his lips brushed against mine before he lowered his face to my breasts. He kissed the tip of my nipple softly as his hand cupped my breast. My hand was on the back of his head, my fingers twined in his hair, massaging his scalp as his tongue flicked across my nipple. I wanted to lay back and let him touch me forever; I wanted to never move from this bed. I wanted…him. I started to wiggle impatiently under him; my leg had come up and was now rubbing against his hip. I tried to reach his pants, I wanted to feel him against me, but I couldn’t. I sighed in frustration and fell back against the bed. He lifted his head and gazed up at me, confusion in his eyes. He moved up until he was face to face with me. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

“I need you to get off me.” I told him. He stared at me for a moment then rolled onto his side, his arm still around me. I turned to face him, slipping my arm around his waist.

“Did I do something wrong?” He searched my face, trying to figure out his mistake.

I kissed him. “No, you did everything right.” I slid my hand up to his chest and pushed him onto his back, getting up on one elbow I looked down at him. I kissed his shoulder and smiled.

He still looked confused, “Then why did you…mmmm.”

I chuckled, “What was that?” I whispered against his ear as my hand slipped under his clothes, stroking his erection without barriers this time. I have no idea what he said next, he made incoherent noises that I couldn’t make out. I sucked his earlobe into my mouth and sighed, “You have way too much on.” He nodded, lifting his hips off the bed he quickly kicked off his clothes. Laying there in all his glory, I raised myself up on my elbow again and appreciated the man he was, for all of the two seconds he allowed me before he turned me onto my back and roughly told me I was overdressed before he proceeded to kiss his way down my body.

When he stopped at my panties, I lifted my hips and his fingers slid under the waistband and pulled them down, his lips nibbling on the skin he just revealed. He moved back just enough to slip my panties off my legs, taking one leg in his hands; he started to kiss his way back again. Nudging my thighs apart, he bit gently at the sensitive skin on my upper thigh. Moving once again, he pressed his lips against my wetness; I bucked and groaned as I reached for him. He gripped my hands, parted his lips and pressed his tongue into me. Squeezing his hands, I tugged on them but he ignored it. As his tongue slid slowly upwards, my back arched and I raised my hips of the bed. I felt every nerve in my body tense, when he flicked his tongue against my clit I thought I was going to die. “Josh, please…” I tugged on his hands again. “I can’t…” I let go of his hands, he raised his head watching me as my hands slid up to caress my breasts. He lowered his head once more, kissing me before moving up my body.

Josh smiled as he observed my hands on my breasts, lowering his head, he kissed my hand. His tongue slid along my fingers as they moved, he lifted his hand to mine, stroking along the back of it as he sucked one of my fingers into his mouth. Dying, I thought. “Josh….please…”

He released my finger, moving once more until he was staring down into my eyes. He lifted his body over mine, I opened up for him, he started to lower his body when he froze and cursed.

“What?” I panicked; this wouldn’t be the time for him to remember he was married!
He dropped to on elbow over me, “I don’t…” He groaned, taking a deep breath. “I can’t..”

NO! Don’t say that! My mind screamed. I looked down between our bodies; he was oh so close to being in me, just another inch and his tip would be covered in my moisture. I slipped my hand between our bodies, lifting my hips I grasped his shaft and held him at my entrance. “Why not?” I asked scared at what the answer would be.

His eyes closed, he was biting his lip. “Mmmm…” He kissed my neck. I took that to be encouraging, I gripped him firmer and slid his cock up to my clit and back down again. “Baby….don’t…” He groaned against my ear. “I can’t…I’m not…” He gripped a handful of the sheet.

“You’re not what?” Tears came to my eyes, this is it, I thought. And I found I didn’t care about that at the moment, I needed him. Pressure built as I lifted my hips further off the bed, I had done this before but he was bigger than that guy was, I was hoping it wouldn’t hurt too much.

The breath escaped his throat in a hiss. “Protected…” He gasped.

I stared at him for a moment, and then wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. My tongue slipped past his lips to find his, he returned my kiss with just as much intensity.

“Oh my God!” I screamed out. In passion of our kiss, he had rammed his hips down against me. He froze; a look of terror on his handsome face. “Stop and I’ll kill you!” I was pass the point of no return, I could feel very nerve in my body tensing, the pressure built up inside me was unbelievable, I never felt that way before, not even when I was…alone.

Our bodies moved in time, beads of sweat covered our skin. He was muttering incoherently in my ear, his voice seeming to get huskier with every stroke. My hands were on his back, gripping tighter as I came closer and closer to the edge. I heard him say he couldn’t hold out any longer, I heard him beg me to cum with him. I suddenly felt like I was hovering, everything seemed to stop, and then every muscle in my body contracted, I bit his shoulder, unintentionally. My body bucked under his and he cried out his release as he collapsed on top of me. It seemed to go on forever; every breath he took seemed to make my body spasm again.

We laid like that for a couple minutes, until our breathing returned to semi-normal. He slipped off me, his arm staying around my waist. He rolled onto his side, and positioned me back on to him so he could hold me tight. I glanced over my shoulder at him, his eyes were closed and he had a big satisfied grin on his face.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

We both jumped as my alarm clock went off. Turning around, half crawling over him, I turned it off. I kissed his cheek as I settled myself in next to him. “I don’t want to go to work.” I muttered against his chest.

“I know. I don’t want you to go either.” He hugged me tight. “But unfortunately…”

I rolled my eyes, “You have to go.” I pushed him away. “Go, you got what you wanted here.” I turned my back to him, pulling the blankets tight around me.

Josh pulled me back against his body. “Honey it’s not like that. If I didn’t have to go, trust me I’d spend all day doing whatever you wanted. I don’t want to go.”

I turned to him, I believed him. I saw the reluctance in his eyes and I knew I had to go to work anyway. “I guess we could get you dressed.” I gave him a naughty grin and he chuckled.

“I think I better dress myself.” We both crawled out of bed; I tossed him his shirt as he slipped his pants on. We both grabbed my robe at the same time; he tugged on it pulling me to him. Wrapping his arms around my naked body, he smiled down at me. “I love you Beautiful.” He lowered his head, brushing his lips against mine.

I was still smiling as we left my room and heading for the kitchen. Jordan was up making breakfast; he glanced up at us when we walked in. “Good morning, I made enough for you two, interested?” He smiled, but I could tell it was a fake.

Josh shook his head as we walked by. Leaning against the doorjamb, I watched him put in his boots and jacket. I stepped up to him and brushed his hands away when he went to zip his jacket. “I’ll call you later honey.” He promised before he kissed me.

He wrapped his hand around the doorknob and glanced back at me, and then he looked over my shoulder. “Bye Jordan.”

“Yeah, sure. Later.” Jordan replied as the door closed behind Josh. “So?” He looked down at me, “Hungry?”

I followed him back to the kitchen and got the orange juice from the fridge. When I turned around, Jordan was giving me a funny look. “What?” I wasn’t really in the mood for any of his crap this morning.

He shrugged, closed the distance between us. “Well,” he lifted his hand to my shoulder; the robe had slipped a little when I got out the juice. He shook his head and turned away, “Never mind.”

I watched him, wondering what he was going to say when he sang a line from a song under his breath. “…Hey, wontcha play another somebody done somebody wrong song?” He glanced over his shoulder at me, “Next time don’t scream so loud.” He left the kitchen and went to his room, slamming the door behind him.

12 comments:

Anna said...

Holy crap, this one took almost forever to write and I was going to split in two but changed my mind.

Hope you like ~g~

Anonymous said...

sooooooooo good!!! but, please let anna and jordan end up together!

Anonymous said...

this post was fantastic! so glad you didn't split it up...

Anonymous said...

ok we all agreed that to many details make it boring... but then again after this post the first thing that came to my mind was TOO MUCH INFORMATION... too explicit!!
please keep a bit more low-key(for lack of a better word).
Except for that, a cant stay way from this blog... its in fact very very good.

Anonymous said...

GIRL THIS POST WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I AM GLAD YOU DIDNT SPLIT IT UP... THIS IS GREAT CANT WAIT TO READ MORE, SO WHAT NEXT HER AND JORDAN GET IT ON AND THEN SHE DECIDES WHO SHE WANTS OR WHAT???? I WONDER HW ITS GOING TO PLAY OUT I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE TOMMRROW....

Anonymous said...

I DONT AGREE W/ANONYMOUS 9:01, I THINK THT THE DETAILS ARE FINE, AND IT WASNT TOO MUCH IT WASNT TOO EXPLICT, IF YOU READ A ROMANCE NOVEL ITS THE SAME WAY, SO DONT KNOCK IT AND IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE W/ ANONYMOUS 9:19, ANNA KEEP IT UP THIS BLOG IS THE BEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved it! As for the explicit details... keep them coming! It's nice to get a little X-rated every once in a while. I can't wait for the next post! Hopefully she and Jordan make-up (and then get it on!)

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!!!!! I need a ciggie, LOL!! I can't wait to read the next entry!!! I LOVED the details, keep em comin!!

Vikki

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, smokin hot post!!! Love it!!! And a little x-rate once in a while is just fine w/me too So long as it's not ALL the time. I feel kinda bad for Jordan though, she totally did him wrong. I don't know though, it's a tough decision........keep the posts coming!!!

Anonymous said...

well geez. everyone just wants anna to be a big whore and get herself in a horrible position by doing it with jordan to. i say NO WAY JOSE! keep jordan far far away from those parts of anna! josh is WAYY more than enough, obviously. i was so incredibly pissed off for anna when i thought that he was about to say he was married. and then he wasn't.. that was slick! hahaha. anyways i loved all the deatils.. and as for jordan? tell him he can move out if he doens't like the screaming. what did he expect?

Anonymous said...

Anna, I just have to say that you are doing a great job. Man after this post i wanted to go jump my husband. LOL. Anyway i started out reading your other blog and love them both now. Wow great job. Keep it up.

Chris