Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moments You Never Forget

There is something about having the man you love strip for you. It doesn’t have to be an elaborate Chippendale’s routine or anything cheesy like that, just knowing that he is doing it for you and only you, is enough. Or at least it was for me that morning.

The second Josh gripped his pj bottoms to yank them down his muscular legs, I thought I was about to faint; it had been so long, I felt like it was the first time all over again. “Josh…” I tried to utter a coherent sentence telling him how sexy he was but his name was all that came out, it was like I forgot to speak as I gazed at him.

“Anna…” he joined me on the bed, pulling me close to his naked body as his hand slipped up over my thigh to my bum. Gripping my bum, he chuckled and said, “Step one: Start your partner’s engine.”

I gave him a puzzled look, it didn’t make any sense what he said, in fact I thought I heard wrong. “What?”

He didn’t reply right away, instead, he started to kiss my neck while his hand held me firm against him. “Step two,” he whispered hoarsely. “Get her naked.”

“Josh what are you saying?” I tried to push him away to see if he was losing his mind but he wouldn’t stop kissing me. “Josssh…” my eyelids fluttered as his lips closed on my earlobe.

“Step three…” his hand slid back down my thigh, down to my knee where he stopped to hook my leg over his hip. In one swift movement, he jerked backwards until he was on his back and I was half lying on top of him. He started to laugh, “Ok that didn’t go as smooth as I hoped it would!” His hands were at my waist, ‘positioning’ me on top of him. “Step three,” he repeated while gazing up at my confused expression. “Make love.”

I was still as I lay on top of him, he had completely thrown me off and I felt a little silly. “Josh I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“No?” He raised a brow; his hands were caressing my bum as he spoke. “You asked me if kissing was all that it took.” Without waiting to see if I understood what he was talking about, he started to kiss me again.

Some where between the moment his hands left my bum to help me out of my shirt, I realized that he was talking about making babies. Oh my God! I could feel my whole body come alive; was it the fact that Josh was talking about making love or the fact that he was already naked and hard, wanting me that made every nerve in my body come to life? It didn’t matter; all I knew was that I wanted to make love to him.

Every single kiss and caress of that night will be forever burnt into my memory. I can’t even begin to explain it because there are no words in the English language that would describe the emotions that went into our love making that morning. The sheer passion of that morning still makes me weak when I look back on it.

It was so beautiful that we were unable to do anything but breathe for a good hour afterwards.

When he had enough energy to move, he only moved enough to brush my hair from his face. He didn’t care that I was starting to crush him as I lay on him barely conscious, he didn’t care that I was almost drooling on him either. And I didn’t care either.

It would be another twenty minutes before either one of us said anything. “Anna,” he croaked. I started to giggled and he laughed. “That was hot, wasn’t it?” he asked.

“Yes, it was,” I felt like I was wrapped up in a dream; a wonderfully fulfilling dream where nothing but happiness is all around you and you wake up feeling so refreshed.

He told me I was beautiful and that he never felt this way before. “I feel like I can fly,” he chuckled. “I feel…” when he trailed off; I managed to lift my head off his shoulder to gaze into his bright blue eyes.

“What do you feel Josh?”

He gazed at me for a moment, a huge smile upon his handsome face. “I feel like this is what I’ve been waiting my whole life for.” Wrapping his arms around me, hugging me tight, he continued on to say, “I feel like this is a new beginning and I’m really excited to explore what’s ahead with you.”

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay the last post was loving in the morning and now this one you said it was nighttime... Oops... I think. Good story though...

Anonymous said...

hot, Hot, HOT!!! Totally worth the wait!

Anna said...

Good Morning Everyone!

First I would like to apologize to Vikki and Catrina, I kept forgetting to say 'happy birthday' and I'm sorry. I hope you both had a great day!

I also seemed to have missed replying to some questions, if you remember what you asked and still want to know, please ask me again, I promise I'll answer this time! ~s~

Jennifer Kay - my sister lives in Zanesville...I'll be there in 10 days...WOOHOO! ~g~

MH - You should never think that you are going crazy, you could actually be seeing the truth. And in this case, if you are referring to the one I would think you are referring too, then you are certainly not going crazy. It's just not well publicized that it's mine; some times you want to see how well something can stand on it's own. Do you think I should 'own' up to it?

~read the comments to this one as I was writing my comment~

~l~ would you believe I was seeing stars and thought it was night Anonymous? Yes, it was a mistake, it should be morning. And I guess I should change it after I post this comment. Thanks!

So as you can see, I sort of survived the last couple days and now I'm armed and dangerous! I can drive a walker stacker and WAVE! WOOHOO! Look out people, here I come! ~l~

Well I hope you all have a great day...see you tomorrow!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Anna, great entries as usual. I'm so happy for Anna and Josh. Its great to see them together.

Take care!

The Middle Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Middle Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Vikki-
I noticed in some earlier comments that you are now writing a blog. I am always looking for new blogs to read! I didn't however see the address for your blog... Will you please post it?

Thanks!
blm

Anonymous said...

I think you should own up to the other blog only if you want to...but if it's as good as this one you needn't worry...

Thanks for all the hard work and the great writing.
D

Anonymous said...

We haven't heard about Jordan or Nick or Bella in the longest time...whats happened to all her friends?!

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!!!!!!!

gg

Anonymous said...

Great Post Anna!! I can't tell you how much I love your blog. It makes my day, even the sad posts.

Keep it up girl!!

Oh, and Vikki's blog address is http://singingmywaythroughlife.blogspot.com/

We need another post Vikki!

Vikki said...

Thanks for the birthday wish Anna!

That was realy sweet. Josh is so cute! With his step by step instructions. He is perfect!

And Anon 2:37, I will post again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking along the lines of MH also. I've been curious, but you shouldn't own up to it if you don't want to. I'll still read it either way. :o)

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Love love love Josh like this.

Karen