Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mid-Morning Delight

Once we got to my room Josh leaned against the closed door and pulled me to him. Kissing the tip of my nose, he smiled down at me as his hands roamed over my body. Chuckling softly, he lowered his head and pressed his lips against mine.

“What’s so funny?”

His hands were on my butt, holding me tight against him. “You’re wet, right here.” His hand squeezed my right cheek.

“That’s why we are in here, remember?”

“Oh,” he nuzzled my neck, “and here I thought you wanted me.”

“I do,” I sighed as his teeth grazed my skin. “I really do but...”

“We shouldn’t, not right now.” He finished my sentence for me. Nodding, I reluctantly moved out of his arms and headed for my closet. “But,” Josh came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “That’s not going to stop me from doing this,” his lips found their way back to my neck.

My arm snaked back behind his head, my fingers gently stroking the back of his neck as I stared off into my closet, not really seeing anything that was hanging in there. “It’s not my shirt that’s wet,” I whispered, as his hands made their way up over my ribs taking my shirt with them.

I felt his smile against my skin, “You don’t think you’ll have to change that too?” Shaking my head, I guided his hands down to my waist. He gave a little disappointed sigh but his fingers didn’t hesitate; he went to work helping me undo my jeans. Once my jeans were lying open, his hands slipped to my hips, pushing my jeans downwards until they fell into a heap on the floor at my feet. “These too?” His whispered voice carried a hint of hopefulness along with a dash of humor when his fingers tugged on the waist of my panties.

I slipped a hand behind my back, ‘accidentally’ brushing my knuckles over the bulge in his pants. “I don’t know,” I said as my hand slid over my panty covered cheek. “What do you think?” I leaned forward a bit, my legs parted slightly.

“Mmmm,” he groaned, his right hand slid down around the front of me, holding me still as his left hand cupped my cheek. “Let’s see,” he gave my cheek a tiny squeeze before his hand rubbed over it but he didn’t say anything.

I glanced over my shoulder at him and smiled at what I saw. His forehead was inches away from resting on my shoulder, his eyes were closed and his lips were parted, his warm breath adding to the heat of my skin. “Does it feel wet?”

His head jerked up, he opened his eyes and stared into mine. His eyes were darkened by desire; his heated gaze shot shivers of pleasure through my body like wildfire. I couldn’t resist nor did I want to resist squirming against his body. “Baby,” he groaned, his lips capturing mine, drowning me in passion; I gasped against his demanding lips as his fingers plunged deep inside my body. My body arched against his; I wanted more, I needed more.

I ripped myself away from him, grasping the hem of my shirt, tugging it off and tossing it aside as I turned to face him. He reached for me and I reached for his pants, pushing them and his underwear down before he stopped me and removed them himself. He quickly removed the rest of both of our clothes, and then lifted me off the floor, sitting me on the desk behind me. “I need you now,” I told him when he tried to kiss me. It was true, I was so turned on and ready for him, I felt like I would explode without him if he didn’t hurry.

He mumbled something along the lines of, ‘you weren’t kidding’ after he plunged inside me. Giving a little chuckle, I met him thrust for thrust. At that moment nothing else mattered except for that tremendous feeling that was building in me with his every stroke. I wanted to cry out my love for him, I wanted to scream his name at the top of my lungs and knowing that I couldn’t because we weren’t alone in the house made my need to ten times worst. My nails dug into his back, my teeth into his shoulder as I tried to contain my bone shattering release.

I clung to him long after the last tremors ceased, long after our breathing returned to normal; I was shivering from the cold that was trying to overtake my body. “Honey?” His whisper sounded so far away. “Anna?” He called again, moving back enough to gaze down at me. I met his gaze and smiled; my heart leap in my chest as his blue eyes lit up when he smiled back at me. He lowered his head, he kissed me so tenderly, and I thought I would cry.

A half hour later, we were dressed and walking back out into the living room. Jordan glanced up from the TV when Josh and I sat down on the couch, his expression was unreadable. “‘Cars’ is over?” I asked as I realized that they were watching ‘Barnyard’.

Jesse briefly took his eyes away from the TV, grinned and then turned back. He stood up on the couch, not taking his eyes from the TV again and plopped down on my lap, curling up with his bear and blanket.

Leaning forward a little Jordan looked pass me, shook his head and raised his eyebrow at me. “Go easy on the old guy,” he smiled, turning back to the movie.

I frowned, and wondered what he meant. Looking over my shoulder, I laughed. Josh had fallen asleep.

10 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe how often it happens that what I go to write isn't what I actually post...if that were the case, we wouldn't be having 'soap operaish' story dragging...~shrugs~ oh well ~g~


Comments! Post your comments here! ~waits - excitedly - for all my regulars and new commenters thoughts on this entry~

Anonymous said...

As alwyas awesome post!!!
Gosh I lov this blog!!!
PCS

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I am sooo glad that Jordan has decided that he needs to be nice : ) I love this blog and always look forward to reading it!

Anonymous said...

I'm questionable about Jordan's new-oldfound behavior. It could be another setup or it could be genuine. I don't know. I just don't trust him though. Maybe he's doing like one of the other comments read and is actually realizing that Anna is ALL for Josh. Maybe he feels he doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Either way, its nice to see him acting civil for a change. And its also nice to see him not take his anger out on Jesse. A lot of people who get mad at the adults take it out on the kids and Jess seems to be one of THE sweetest. (Is he like that in real life?)

Anyway, keep posting how you're posting because obviously what you wind up with in the end is some good stuff. You won't get any complaints from me!!!

La La

Anonymous said...

Great as usual, I just want to go home and get into my husbands pants now, LUV THIS BLOG. Keep them coming!!

G

Anna said...

well now, if G's husband gets some lovin, my work here is done ~g~

the real time 'Jess' is the most adorable kid out there, I love him to pieces. Of course, I could be bias ~s~

Anonymous said...

Seriously good blog! It's a little exhilerating not to know what kind of post you'll get, especially when you read something like this at work! Nice start to a day! I love that Anna and Josh aren't fighting anymore but they still need to talk. I'm a little weary of Jordan as well; looks like Anna will be doing alot of talking in the next few posts!

Anonymous said...

If Josh and Anna are through fighting (even though they never talked about it!) and Jordan is behaving himself - where's the drama? We need some drama! Maybe we'll see some more of that lunatic ex wife Carol!

Anonymous said...

Things seem to be going gr8 with Anna and Josh but I agree with anon 901 they still need to talk. And I still don't trust Jordan..hmm..
Anna I love you post, I haven't stopped reading since I started, don't want this to end any time soon! hehe

Viv

Anonymous said...

yea so i just discovered this blog and i absolutely am in love with it, i'm addicted!!! ur an amazing writer!

as for the story i love josh but deep down inside i want anna to end up with jordan. also i wonder how long it will be until the drama shows its head again!! i can;t wait!!!!

-b