Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving Forward

I have to say I was kind of looking forward to the last rehearsal of the week for many reasons – the main one being that it was the last one for the week. The other reason was that Eric mentioned that Fireball, or the lead singer at least – would be dropping by for a quick meet and greet with the kids. Can you say excited? Oh my God! I was literally bouncing off the walls when I got up in the morning.

“Babe,” Jordan chuckled as he reached for me. I had been talking, non stop about what was on the agenda for the day and I guess he found it funny. “You have to remember that those guys are just like everyone else.”

“Uh huh,” I nodded. “I know that, I’m not going to jump them or anything.”

“Damn right you aren’t!” He tugged me closer. “But feel free to jump me – I like it.”

I screwed up my face. “I think it’s time for a change, I jump you every night.”

“Ha ha,” he nipped at my neck. “No changing, you’re stuck with me.”

“Fine,” I sighed as I swayed in his arms. “I suppose I can live with that.”

“I hope so.” He started to move away from me, to finish getting ready for work when he stopped suddenly and looked at me with eyes wide open. “Oh! Did I tell you that I got a call yesterday from Wanda?”

“Did she find our house?” I asked hopefully.

“No…”

“Oh,” I sighed. “It’s out there though, right Jordy?”

“Of course it is Anna; it’s just waiting for us.” He went to turn away again and chuckled. “Do you want to know what Wanda wanted?”

“OH!” I shook my head; I couldn’t believe I forgot that quickly. “What did she call about?”

With a huge grin on his face, Jordan told me to guess.

“I don’t know Jordy, she sold your house?” I threw it out there, not really expecting that to be the answer.

“Yes!” He exclaimed. “She called me to let me know that there was an offer on my house for the amount we were asking for and I told her consider it sold!”

“OHMYGODJORDY!” I leapt into his arms and kissed his face. “This is so awesome.” I exclaimed as he let me slide down his body and back to my feet on the floor. Then I frowned.

“What’s that for?”

My mind was suddenly moving a million miles per second. “We have to get you packed. I have to get boxes from work. Wait, where are you going to live? What about all your stuff? You have a lot of stuff Jordy. Are you ­-?”

With his hand planted over my mouth, Jordan told me to breathe. “Babe, even with me excepting their offer, it’s still going to be at least a month before I have to be out.”

“A month?” I squeaked. “Jordy you have to get started now. Not only do you have to pack everything, you have to figure out where it’s all going and you have to clean the house.”

“Clean?” He screwed up his nose for a brief moment and then grinned. “Babe,” he purred. “Have I told you lately that I love you?”

“Whatever,” I laughed.

“I do,” he continued as his arms found their way around to my back. “I love you so much. You know I would do anything for you.”

“Uh huh,” I plucked imaginary fuzz of his shirt. “I love you too Jordy, very much but I draw the line at cleaning your bathroom.”

“But Babe,” he nuzzled my neck. “What’s mine is yours, you know that.”

“I’ll pick up some boxes…”

“Mmmhmmm,” his lips trailed softly up along my neck.

“I’ll help you pack…”

His whispered, “yeah?” against my ear sent shivers down my spine.

I turned my head, my lips were oh so close to his. I kissed him. “Yeah…”

“And…?” He stared deep into my eyes.

“And…” I moved out of his arms as quickly as possible. “I’ll watch Jenna while you clean the bathroom!”

“I don’t think so!” He exclaimed as he lunged forward, knocking me onto the bed as he attempted to tickle me into submission.

It didn’t work.

“Fine.” He sighed. “I’ll clean the bathroom but Babe, in our new house, that job is yours!”

We ‘argued’ back and forth for a few minutes about whose job it would be before I finally told him that as long as he takes out the trash, mows the lawn, shovels the snow, and helps me out when I need it – I would clean the bathroom.

“Not asking for much, are you?” He joked.

I shook my head. “Nope, not at all.”

Before we left for work that morning, he told me that he had looked into getting a storage unit for his stuff until we had a place. “But where are you going to be staying?”

He just gave a tiny shrug.

I told him, once again, that Zack was ok with him staying at the house for as long as he needed.

“I know Babe but I think it would be better if I stayed in town. I really don’t want to miss work or time with Jenna because I got snowed in.”

“Oh…” I pouted. I had suggested Zack’s because I knew that way I would still get to see him every night and get to wake up with him but if he was anywhere else, the chances of that were slimmer.


As if he was reading my mind, he told me not to pout. “Wherever I stay Anna, I’ll make sure that you, as well as Jenna, are welcomed to come and spend the night – it’s important to me.”

Even though he would try, I knew that I wouldn’t be spending as many nights as he thought with him once he was staying at someone else’s house. But with so much to do between his house selling, moving him, work, the show and the Christmas season that was fast approaching, I figured that we would both be busy enough to not think about not being together as much.

11 comments:

Anna said...

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all having a good day so far. Mine has been pretty quite which is nice for a change.

A dedicated reader, no it doesn't mean that I'll quit writing, I just think that it's time to end Anna's story. And yes, I will be ending Tanner's as well. I have so many other stories that want to be written but I'll probably take a break before starting on those.

I look forward to reading your comments. Have a great day.

Angela

Melissa Robinson said...

NO!!!! AHHH!!! (me freaking out at this blog ending....) Seriously though, thanks for all the great posts and all. Maybe Anna could pop into someone else's blog once in a while so we know that she marries Jordy, has babies...etc....lol Are you planning on blogging still? Please keep us posted so we can read your new blogs k?

EJ said...

awwwwwwww... I feel like I'm finishing an awesome book that i've been reading for years... Angela, you're an awesome writer and I know that your next story will be just as wonderful as this one.

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Is this the last post for View?

Anna said...

No, this isn't the last post, but the blog is ending. It'll be a few posts away yet, but it's coming. Just letting everyone know so that they aren't surprised when it's over.

Unknown said...

Great post as always......got a question though.....isn't her brother's wife preggers? And wasn't someone else preggers too...maybe it was just Nick's wife and her bro's wife....

But anyways, we haven't heard anything about her in awhile and I just figured with Anna being a baby person that she would be talking about it more or helping them out and whatnot.

Thanks. Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Anna: I'm soooo very sad to see this blog go. You are an amazing writer and I enjoy reading this blog very much. I know that when you end this blog you will tie up all the loose ends......I hope :) I'm just so bummed, but can't wait to read the new stuff. Thanks for all your efforts and I hope you're having a great day! Kaboodall

Anonymous said...

I haven't posted in a LOOONG time but still a dedicated reader. I even remember back when this blog first started. I was the only one who read and commented (until it became more popular) and I am very sad to see it end. Angela, how will the readers know when you start a new blog? Plz let us know. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I haven't posted in a long time either, but I'm still defnitely a very loyal reader (Team Angela!!). I'm so sad to hear this blog is ending, but excited that something new is on the horizon.

Thanks Angela!!!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I have been reading this blog for a long time, though unfortunately not since it first started, and I have loved it like everyone else! Though I always have been and always will be Team Josh, I still wait in suspense for the new posts, and the end will be bittersweet. (I will also miss Tanner's and hope that him and Sarah work things out) but I have the same question as Zara- How will we know about your new blogs? I know that I will definitely read them!

BECMIG

Unknown said...

hey again....I asked about Susan being pregnant before and now I see that she should've had the baby already. I believe it was January when Susan and Chad realized they were expecting. Now, knowing how baby obsessed Anna is, I figured there would be atleast a few posts about her going to see her new neice/nephew or something.

Thanks!